• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Wisconsin 6ers

when????
    !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
    FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
    SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
    14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Originally posted by ByGeSg6GTP
      when????
      This Saturday July 19 3-7pm. Appleton is about 30 miles east of Waupaca maybe we go to Girls Gone Wild at Ding Dock but I don't know what day they are coming I thought I saw a post somewhere
      Nothing there for me to see I saw enough boobs in Vegas

Comment

ANYONE IN THE GREEN BAY OR APPLETON AREA???

Just moved to green bay 2 months ago and wondering if there are any 6ers around here. i know i saw one kid with a black coupe with 20's but don't think he is on here. idk lmk

Comment

Re: ANYONE IN THE GREEN BAY OR APPLETON AREA???

Originally posted by blueg62nv
          Just moved to green bay 2 months ago and wondering if there are any 6ers around here. i know i saw one kid with a black coupe with 20's but don't think he is on here. idk lmk
          I'm always in the Appleton area! Even though I live in Point. My G6 is in Appleton about 3 times a week. If you see a black coupe with tinted windows and the plates LIVIN up its me! I always cruize down Bluemond Road and College Avenue. My car is parked at FVTC about 90% of the time. I wish I could move to Appleton or Green Bay. I would move in a heartbeat! POINT SUCKS! It's a town full of BACKSTABBERS AND LIARS! The only thing that is keeping me out of Appleton is a job right now. I pray by January I will find one!

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy
            Originally posted by blueg62nv
            I'm always in the Appleton area! Even though I live in Point. My G6 is in Appleton about 3 times a week. If you see a black coupe with tinted windows and the plates LIVIN up its me! I always cruize down Bluemond Road and College Avenue. My car is parked at FVTC about 90% of the time. I wish I could move to Appleton or Green Bay. I would move in a heartbeat! POINT SUCKS! It's a town full of BACKSTABBERS AND LIARS! The only thing that is keeping me out of Appleton is a job right now. I pray by January I will find one!
            you guys should meet up.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

that'd be awesome
              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

yeah could do that.

Comment

opcorn:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

lol you people aren't helping... but i will dance while hopefully more people from the area show up on here!

Comment

I was up in Madison today for work and saw a really nice black G6 coupe with black altezzas and tinted out big time debagged and possible lowered...

Anyone here?
                      2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                      2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                      Tsukuba Red

Comment

dont think so

unless stacy was in madison but i dont think she was

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

from janesville, WI
                          any1 else?
                          Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Comment

im in loves park, IL just 20 mins south of u
                            2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                            2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                            Tsukuba Red

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
                              I was up in Madison today for work and saw a really nice black G6 coupe with black altezzas and tinted out big time debagged and possible lowered...

Anyone here?
                              I haven't had my G6 in Madison since last January when I got the windows tinted down at Eclipse in Stoughton. I keep my car out of Madison too many state troopers to get me on my illegal tint My car is always cruizin in the Appleton area or Green Bay area. If you see a black G6 with altezas with dark tinted windows it's me and you will see my custom license plates It could possibly be my old 2006 G6 I traded in. It was black with tinted windows and it still has the Razzi BodyKit on it. But it shouldn't have the black tailights because I put the stockers back on when I traded it in.

Comment

im south but im in appleton bout twice a month .. going up to meet up with my house parents... i went to rawhide boys ranch... not court ordered
                                Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Comment

Working...
                                X