GM Buyback of my G6 because of the panoramic sunroof problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Buyback of my G6 because of the panoramic sunroof problem

As many of you are aware the panoramic sunroof is very cool to look at and it is nice when open, but it is a nightmare when closed. The wind noise and the leaking when going through a car wash. Well when I brought these issues up to an attorney friend of mine he said I had a lemon law claim if GM could not fix the sunroof. Well after 6 months of back and forth between my attorney and GM, GM has repurchased my car back. So I am no longer a G6 owner, I am now the proud owner of an Audi A6 4.2L. I am just sorry that Pontiac has not been able to make a more solidly built car. Well if any of you with the panoramic sunroof have issues that are not being corrected, contact your local lemon law attorney and see what your options are. If you are in VA send me an email at rebrowndc813@yahoo.com and I will give you my attorneys info, he wrote the lemon law in VA so he knows what he is doing. Good Luck!!
    Doctor Rob

Thats a big jump in car going from a 25k car to a 55-60k car. Good luck with the audi.

Sorry to hear about your problems with the G6 but i am glad for you that everything worked out for you in the end
    2008 G6 GXP Sedan. Sun and Sound Package, Preferred Package and Street Package

Comment

Sucks that GM couldn't fix your car for you. Good luck with the Audi.

(Post pictures)

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Not a surprise they don't offer that panoramic sunroof anymore.
        If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

...and to think I orderd it and was pissed when it came in with only the regular sunroof....
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

That's too bad. Nice choice on the Audi though.

Comment

why not buy another g6 but with the regular sunroof? I haven't had a problem with it. It sounds like that was your only problem. But congrats on your new car and the audis are pretty nice. I have always liked them.

Comment

they can buy mine back now then

i have never had problems with it leaking. guess i got a good one, i had to take it in once to fix it from being noisy, but since then, perfect

have fun with the audi

Comment

The Audi is used it is a 2003 ming blue A6 4.2L (300 hp/ 295 ft/lb tq, all wheel drive, and a partridge in a pear tree) it had 46,000 miles on it and I was able to get a 5 year 60,000 mile warranty so I am covered untill I hit 106,000 miles. and I got it for $20,995. So that is why I did not get another G6.
                  Doctor Rob

Comment

Doctor Rob, you are from RICHMOND VA?? I'm not far away. Where'd you buy yours?

Comment

schenko

I purchased my former 2006 G6 GT red with tan leather and all the fixins from Haley Pontiac GMC, very good dealership, and turned it in for repurchase at Patrick Pontiac GMC in Ashland. I live in Mechanicsville. What ever you do never take your car to Dominion Chevy they did more damage then good, including cracking my windshield and then expecting me to pay to have it fixed, leaving greese all over the headliner and plactic trim in the rear of the car when they tried to fix my sunroof for the second time. I hope this helps, and if you are having issues with your G6 call The Consumer Law Group, and ask for Mr Gail, Tell him Dr. Robert Brown sent you.
                      Doctor Rob

Comment

I go to Haley. Jay is my guy... I haven't had any trouble except for a few minor things (my fault really). I love them. Sorry you had such trouble with yours...

Oh and yeah, Dominion sucks.

Comment

liked the dealer I even liked the car, I just hated the panoramic. I love the A6, it has been the car I have wanted ever since they put the V8 in it in 2000, I just could not afford it, until now .
                          Doctor Rob

Comment

Sorry to see you switch up, but... What can I say? Too bad I never knew you were in Richmond... I thought I was the only one around these parts.

Comment

Enjoy your 6, they are fun to drive.
                              Doctor Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X