• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Links for Appearance Mods

heres a really good site to see rims that fit your car. its a simulation

Comment

good site for some nice wheels, just ordered a set for my 6 $126 each coming out to $504 for 4 nice wheels? felt like a good deal to me lol

MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

hey guys
        i just joined the site but have been on it for hours a day for about a week now and figured it was time to finally make an acount!
        anyways i got about $3000 to spend on my car and going back and forth with what to buy for it.
        if anyone has some must haves or any good sites for rims and tires or anything for that matter pleease let me know

Comment

Originally posted by splice View Post
          hey guys
          i just joined the site but have been on it for hours a day for about a week now and figured it was time to finally make an acount!
          anyways i got about $3000 to spend on my car and going back and forth with what to buy for it.
          if anyone has some must haves or any good sites for rims and tires or anything for that matter pleease let me know
          Well with three grand where to start. 3000 can get you all of the big three as far as performance goes if you're looking to go that direction but if you're looking into appearance mods I would say with 3000 you could do wheels and tires, lowering spring, HID's, eagle eyes, body kit. There are tons of options. Check out some of our vendors here as they are all awesome to work with and they all specialize in out cars
          1)WAMS-Tunes
          2)Classic Performance- Exhaust
          3)Crab Intakes- Cold air baby! (be careful, they itch..)
          4)Racingline Performance- Strut tower brace, motor mount inserts, and grounding kits
          5)Discount Tire- We all know what they do
          6)MPD- RAM AIR HOOD!!
          7)Rebadge- Custom dart overlays and Indian heads/ custom domed decals
          black Cat custom- Custom Gauge Faces
          9)KML Graphics- Custom Vinyl
          10) Unique Coatings- don't really know what these guys do but from what I understand they do a lot of things, from modded headlights to tinting tails.

Like I said just look around and i'm sure you'll find something you like. Ever since I started I can't stop
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

i really wish i had that kinda money to spend on my car!! haha i have about 3000 in the bank [for being 20 years old that not to bad =p] but i really shouldnt spend it all on my car hahah, everything neatong6er showed you is definitely the way to go!
            MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

haha im only 17 and i figure if i dont spend it all on my car itll go to alot worse of things haha
              the one thing i want forsure is rims and tires but discount tire doesnt seem to have much selection for 6's
              anyone want to post links for some nice black rims

Comment

haha im only 17 and i figure if i dont spend it all on my car itll go to alot worse of things haha
                the one thing i want forsure is rims and tires but discount tire doesnt seem to have much selection for 6's
                anyone want to post links for some nice black rims
                well i just linked this site before

i just ordered my rims from there, very nice people and response there to, first set i ordered wouldnt fit a g6 but WITHOUT charging my card, they emailed me and told me that those rims wouldnt fit, told me they didnt charge my card at all, and also gave me a list of other black rims that WOULD fit a g6 so i looked at the list and ordered another, nicer set than the ones i was going to get haha, shipping was fast to, and idk if it was because i ordered 4 rims or something but there wasnt any shipping charge so even better!

as a matter of fact ill help out a little more and show you the list they gave me

(1) ICW - Taboo
                (2) Drifz - FX
                (3) Drifz - Jade
                (4) Platinum - Wolverine
                (5) Platinum - Sabre
                (6) Cruiser Alloy - Impulse

at the bottom of their home page just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you'll see all the brands they have and you can find all those in that list
                Last edited by davidofsurrender; 06-26-2011, 01:23 AM.
                MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

thanks for all the help! so im stuck between these two (if the shooz rims fit)
                  and also would putting 20's screw up my speedo and has anyone tried putting 22's on or would they even fit. the bigger the better for me

Buy Shooz 011 wheels & rims online at WHOLESALE prices. Car and truck Shooz 011 custom rims.

Buy Drifz 207B FX wheels & rims online at WHOLESALE prices. Car and truck Drifz 207B FX custom rims.

Comment

thanks for all the help! so im stuck between these two (if the shooz rims fit)
                    and also would putting 20's screw up my speedo and has anyone tried putting 22's on or would they even fit. the bigger the better for me

Buy Shooz 011 wheels & rims online at WHOLESALE prices. Car and truck Shooz 011 custom rims.

http://www.hubcap-tire-wheel.com/Dri...eels-Rims.html
                    personally if you're definitely going to go with one of those 2 rims I'd DEFINITELY go with either color of Drifz
                    and as for your second quesion i'll refer you to this thread

the one guy on there was talking about himself having 20" rims, and as far as i know, might be wrong, but if u go bigger than stock rim size you'll have to get some adjustments done to the car, nothing major i dont think but if you dont i think it will mess wit hthe speedo, again i could be wrong, but it will definitely rub on the wheel wells when going around turns and such if u dont get adjustments, as far as WHAT kind of adjustments im not sure
                    MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

So long as you can keep the same rolling diameter your rim size doesn't matter a whole lot. Even then your speedo is usually only off by a couple of MPH. As long as you don't go crazy that is.
                      1972 F100
                      1978 Twinstar
                      1992 Miata
                      2014 Mustang

Comment

Name of site: Car ID
                        Product offering: Dash kits, lights, grills, body kits, spoilers, etc.
                        Direct link: http://www.carid.com/
                        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

ait hood?

Comment

Does anyone have a good site for Eagle eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by G6 Driver View Post
                              Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                              1972 F100
                              1978 Twinstar
                              1992 Miata
                              2014 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by G6 Driver View Post
                                I got mine from ProTuningLab.com, they were less expensive than everywhere else I saw, and they turned out great.

Also, has anyone put something like these in?
                                If you want to make a performance and personal styling statement with your 2009 Pontiac G6, our huge selection of body kits & ground effects is the place to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X