azg6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azg6

I bought these used from azg6 and he was very fast with replies and shipping. He even included the original installation instructions! The grills look great(99.99% perfect) he described them just as them came and were a great price of $150.

Should be on the car tomorrow! any advice on the install anyone?

he also has the front mask that fits all years for sale. here is the link to the page:

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12305

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Re: azg6 - Recessed Grills

Originally posted by jerrodmann
    Should be on the car tomorrow! any advice on the install anyone?
    Don't push on the actual grille part, the clips holding them in can pop out of the surrounds. Also take your time pulling the factory grilles out so you don't scratch the paint on your car.

Comment

When taking out the old ones.Be careful not to pry on the bumber.The crome rings come out first then you can get the center(mesh) out. The new ones just push in. And thanks for the kind words. Enjoy they look good on the car. I miss my baby all ready.It's a fun car thats for sure.
      2006 BLK GTP COUPE,DE BADGED,MASK,RED CALIPERS,GRILL INSERTS, REAR SPOILER( now the new hammerhead)

Comment

When you do it, use a playing card or something thing that wont break to put it between the body and the screw driver and make sure to pry only the grills. I accidentally took some paint off, but luckily its on the inside and the grills themselves cover it up.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Also drink two beers before hand to steady your nerves.

No more...no less.....
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

A shot of tequila will also work.

Comment

Working...
            X