• Show
Clear All

• West Virginia 6ers

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I'm southern WV when my job doesn't have me in DC
    Originally posted by wvg6coupe
    just bought mine today....charleston wv
    Originally posted by asianman35
    I bought mine from Huntington! Im from charleston but moved to outside of DC now.

and myself (sorta, i live in OH but right on border to WV)

Re: West Virginia 6ers

Bought my '07 G6 October 2007. I live and work in Charleston, WV.

JuneBug
    Debadged, 20% Tint, CRABS, Painted Upper Grilles, Painted Battery Cover, and White Gauge Faces.

Comment

My friends and I are going to Summit Point Raceway this Sunday to mess around and stuff. Well, I won't be doing anything extreme to my baby 6er, but the guys are gonna bring in their cars and practice drifting and stuff. Its practice day at the track, so thats why they're going. My goal is to get some track slips in. Word.
      Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug_1776
        Bought my '07 G6 October 2007. I live and work in Charleston, WV.

JuneBug

totally missed this one. any interest in a car club that is run from there? let me know if so, ill hook you up with the leader of it

Comment

Where is the Summit Point Raceway? I've heard of it, but can't recall right now.

I'd love to be able to meet up with fellow 6ers and discuss mods, etc.
          Debadged, 20% Tint, CRABS, Painted Upper Grilles, Painted Battery Cover, and White Gauge Faces.

Comment

Where is the Summit Point Raceway? I've heard of it, but can't recall right now.

I'd love to be able to meet up with fellow 6ers and discuss mods, etc.
            Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar 22 - 24 Mar All Day Summit Point Circuit PCA Potomac HPDE 23 - 24 Mar All Day Shenandoah Circuit SCCA WDCR HPDE/TT 23 - 24 Mar All Day Potomac Pad BMW NCC Autocross 29 Mar All Day Summit Point Circuit Summit Point Open Practice SUMMIT POINT West Virginia Summit Point Motorsports Park Gift Certificates Available ... Read More

Thats the URL. The site says its 20 minutes from Charles Town, WV and then the other times are from DC and Dulles and crap. Basically its a little bit past the WV and VA border. If you do come out, I'll be happy to show you the mods I got in my beast. I got them all listed in my sig.

*edit*

I did a Mapquest from Charleston to Summit Point and it would take you five hours to get there. E-gag!

Clicky for Map
            Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

Comment

Yeah, that's like a trip to the beach from here. Thanks though. Have fun! I want to see if someone from around Charleston has the GT-R exhaust. I want to hear it in person. Video sound sucks.

Comment

soon enough, soon enough

Comment

Has anyone in here painted their engine cover and fuse box? I want to paint mine and have a few questions....

Comment

Has anyone in here painted their engine cover and fuse box? I want to paint mine and have a few questions....
                    The Appearance Mod forum has plenty of threads on it.

And then there is this: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13193&st=0&sk=t&sd=a which is a gift from the heavens or something spectacular like that. Makes me wanna cry seeing it.

Comment

I saw that! That thing is bad a**!

Comment

Hey guys, I just got my G6 about a mouth ago. Any mod ideas that are a must?

Comment

hey welcome

i say tint should be everyones first mod

Comment

wv here, huntington actually. i'm from southern wv though.
                            i kinda thought i'd be the only one here! haha

Comment

go to marshall? or live in h-town for good now?

Comment

Working...
                              X