This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Virginia 6ers

currently living in h-ton. Going to go back to school next semester, my wife will be finishing up then. I dunno if we're staying here or moving elsewhere though.

Comment

i see...im 35-40 minutes away...actually was there saturday

Comment

it's a small world eh? you need to hook me up w/ some headlight painting

Comment

well i have an extra set if you want to swap and get them done. its my spare that i dont want to take apart, but pm me if you interested

Comment

ok cool thanks

it's the wife's car, if she thinks it's "pretty" she'll want it LOL . If she's interested i'll definitely hit you up.

Comment

Im from Cross Lanes, about 15 min from charleston 45 from huntington. We need to have a meet in huntington once it gets warm

Comment

Hey cdubb! I'm in Charleston. Welcome to the Forums!
                Debadged, 20% Tint, CRABS, Painted Upper Grilles, Painted Battery Cover, and White Gauge Faces.

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug_1776
                  Hey cdubb! I'm in Charleston. Welcome to the Forums!

ty ty

Comment

Do you ever go to the car shows at Quaker Steak in Charleston? We have a '71 Nova so we bring it there a lot.
                    Debadged, 20% Tint, CRABS, Painted Upper Grilles, Painted Battery Cover, and White Gauge Faces.

Comment

Wow a post for WV6s...I hail from the tippy top in Brooke County but work in Ohio County...

Comment

yea i go to the quaker cruises all the time, our car club comes up there, CLz Finest? ever heard of us? I brought my lude up this year ill bring the 6 up

Comment

Comment

im visiting tomorrow outside martinsburg
                            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys and girls!!! Okay sooooooo, Ive thought of some dates and places, please let me know who all would be 100% interested, which dates would work best with everyone, and which one place sounds the most fun!! I figure Saturday would probably be the best day, so in July we have weekends of 15-17, 22-24, & 29-31 (my b-day weekend)! In August we have 5-7, 12-14, & 26-28. The locations I've picked are Baltimore, MD, Kings Dominion in VA and Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA. Which ever date, day, and place we pick we can also do a cruise down to the meeting place if people want to do that. We can talk about a meeting place for the cruise when we all pick a date, day and place. Those who want to come but dont want to do the cruise can just meet at the location at a certain time. This event/meet is for everyone so even if you don't have a G6 your more then welcome to join!!

I've picked these places because Baltimore has the Harbor where we can all hang out and get something to eat and walk around. Kings Dominion has a large parking lot, obviously, for the meet and then we can all go have fun in the park! And Water Country USA is awesome, we all would have a blast there!!

So, just let me know so I can set something up and put it all together! I want this to be fun for everyone and Im really looking forward to it!!
                              2009.5 G6 GXP
                              35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Update:

I think we need to narrow down the best area for those who really wanna make this happen, not just somewhat interested to start. From there chose the best weekend with plenty of time and not change things. Baltimore is about my limit south, but I'd cruise down. If Baltimore is a good central location, what are our options there? Anything from central PA east/a bit south is good for me. Parks like Dorney, Water Country, Hershey, would be fun but we need enough definite people to wanna make the drive, and cost always turns people away. I'd be up for just about any type of gathering - hiking, camping, cookout, sporting events, shows, museum, parks, or just grab a few drinks and hang out, heck even if we wanna cram in my small apartment in Millersville. Gotta be soemthing we can come up with!

Yes I agree, once we figure out who all def. wants to do this we can think more, but we should think fast it July 1st tomorrow!! lol It sounds like maybe Baltimore at the Harbor would be the best bet for most people. Baltimore is about 1 hour 30min. from me so that would be cool. I would have to find out where there is a big parking lot that we could all park in, but there is shopping, there water with those paddle boats, theres site seeing, theres bars, and for food there's Hard Rock Cafe, Dicks ( which is a totally fun place if you don't get angry easily) and a few other good places! Maybe this is the best option? Any thoughts??
                                2009.5 G6 GXP
                                35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X