Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when do I have speed-sensitive windshield wipers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really like them anyway, they always go to fast for what I need em since it doesn't rain that heavy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
      I don't really like them anyway, they always go to fast for what I need em since it doesn't rain that heavy here.
      That is when I just pull the lever down.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Yeah I end up doing that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
          Easily amused, are ya?
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Use some RainX and you rarely even need your wipers on

Comment

Im pretty sure that if you have them on the highest setting on the first click up, and you come to a stop, the intermittence time goes up. Then once you get rolling it goes back to normal. So i think they have 3 settings that it changes from automatically when its on that setting on the stick.
              '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

yeah, they're a neat trick...

Comment

Learned this the hard way too! Thought the wiper logic board was junking out, but now I see it's a feature of the car
                  2005 Poncho G6 SE- 3.5L, tints, 70k
                  1995 Caprice 9C1- LT1, 116k

http://www.fallenofficermemorial9c1.org

Comment

it's pretty exciting when you're coming from an older car that has all the basic features that were popular at that time. I was impressed by a lot of stupid little things in my car, from the speed sensitive wipers, to the automatic headlights, and the light sensor.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Hell I came from a 95 Bronco.......no auto lights, no sensor, no super wipers, no cruise (it was there, but broken), etc.

= Gone as of 11/16/07

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
                      Little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest
                      Picking up the feild mice and getting splattered by Spazmatic!!!

Comment

One day it was raining and the rain picked up and I could swear the wipers started going faster. I know they pick up when your going faster but I wasn't going any faster when they started going faster (35 or 40 at best). It seemed like the went faster when it started raining harder. I was thinking it was the sensor top/center of the dash.
                        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                        X