CALIFORNIA CENTRAL COAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALIFORNIA CENTRAL COAST

Did anybody ever organize the California meet or interested in a perfect place to meet on the Central Coast on Highway 101? I live in PASO ROBLES, CA. It would be a perfect spot to meet up because it is in small town with a beautiful downtown park and I live in a quite neighborhood facing a baseball field with plenty of parking if the downtown park is being used for a festival, parade, etc. There are plenty of places around it to plan a weekend get away so you can make an excuse to get out of the house with your significant other. My wife and I go all over the place here and it feels like a vacation every were we go. I see a lot of people wanting to meet up on this site and the new Civic site, but everyone seems to be in San Francisco/San Jose or San Diego/Los Angeles and talk about it being to crowded to meet up in any of those areas. Maybe more people would want to meet if their was a good half way point with plenty of ammenities. I'd be willing to put it together if people were intererested in coming up with some ideas. We can BBQ some tri-tip or something. I can cook some good BBQ and have seasonings and sauce from Texas. My wife and I have been pretty much everywhere from San Diego to San Francisco with in the last 2 yeas, so if you have any question about whats out here, or have some ideas, just respond. PEACE!
    Pontiac G6 GTP, 2-way Alarm w/ remote start. Eclipse CD8053 w/16 volt output, JBL GTI Components front, Old School Polk dB6930, Rear fill, PG Elite12 Sub in Oak box, JL amps, Monster Cable Competion series RCA's and 1/0 AWG power wire kit. 50 farad cab. 12 AWG Stinger speaker wire, 8 AWG sub speaker wire.

I did a couple runs in my 6 at infineon, next season if theres more people around, we could meet up there
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Re: CALIFORNIA CENTRAL COAST

Any new members in southern or northern cali?

I'm in Los Angeles area
      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
      Originally posted by 08blackgt
      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

HI THERE PEOPLE! IM FROM LONG BEACH AND LOOKING FOR OTHERS AROUND THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA.
        06' GT SEDAN BLACK SUN N SOUND PACKAGE, TINTED WINDOWS CURRENT MODS: MAGNA FLOW EXHAUST, CAI

FUTURE MODS: 18' MOTEGI RIMS W/ FALKEN TIRES, EIBACH SPRINGS,TINTED TAIL LIGHTS, PAINTED HEADLIGHTS, HEADERS, WANT A VORTEC SC (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)

Comment

I dont think there is many of us here in california
          A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
          Originally posted by 08blackgt
          hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

I posted this along time ago and now in San Antonio, TX. I don't think there is many G6 GTP owners any were.
            Pontiac G6 GTP, 2-way Alarm w/ remote start. Eclipse CD8053 w/16 volt output, JBL GTI Components front, Old School Polk dB6930, Rear fill, PG Elite12 Sub in Oak box, JL amps, Monster Cable Competion series RCA's and 1/0 AWG power wire kit. 50 farad cab. 12 AWG Stinger speaker wire, 8 AWG sub speaker wire.

Comment

there's not to many people on here from California. there's a few of us, but we r spread out pretty thin. i know there is a few of us some what close when in about an hour and a half of each other. that's about it. there's also a few guys close together up in the San Francisco area. other then that there might be 10 of us. i try to recruit people to the site. the most common ones i run across is "oh this is just a rental" its that or grandpa and grandma's. it sucks.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Hey man. you said there were a few guys up in the SF area that were tight. do you know who they are? im trying to meet people up in my area
                G6 GT, Front and Back emblem overlays, Eyelids, 18" Chrome Factory Rims, Monsoon Audio, Custom Vinyls on back widow and back side small windows

Comment

heres 2 threads where there is some people from around ur area, there not very active, actually i dont think any of them have sign in since the 2nd quarter of the year(6months or june)
                  viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5489
                  viewtopic.php?f=15&t=265

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

that sucks they arent active.. thanks for the info though! ill give it a try
                    G6 GT, Front and Back emblem overlays, Eyelids, 18" Chrome Factory Rims, Monsoon Audio, Custom Vinyls on back widow and back side small windows

Comment

101? im on there, about 2 hours north.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                        101? im on there, about 2 hours north.
                        Umm........Ghost............this is like 2yrs old.

BTW THANKS, I got all excited when I saw this thread UNTIL I saw the date!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

true, but you never know. something might come up. besides, the central coast topic seemed appropriate for my location and now you know of a new member near you.

Comment

Since we are reviving this thread, my car is in Modesto, CA

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                            you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                            CarDomainMySpace

Comment

thats not too far. ever driven down 101?

Comment

Working...
                              X