No announcement yet.

$15 for new wiper blades?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wipers have sucked since the day I got the car. Using my wipers + wiper fluid always leaves my windshield dirtier looking than it already was

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

$15 is the going rate at Rockauto too.

Thats what they are going for. Those arnt the wing'ed ones either.

There are several posts on this w/links too. Check em out.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by DoriG6
        15? thats actually pretty cheap for our blades. I think thats the cheapest ive heard.
        $15 sounds like a great deal. i paid $50 from the dealership

Comment

I paid about $15 for mine at O'Reilly's. The only reason that I had to buy new ones is to replace the original ones that were stolen

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Originally posted by SOUNDDUDE2006
            I paid about $15 for mine at O'Reilly's. The only reason that I had to buy new ones is to replace the original ones that were stolen
            People are stealing windshield wipers now???
            At $50 or more a pop at the stealerships, no wonder!!!

Comment

It sounds like it will almost cost an arm and a leg to replace the wiper blades. I talked to Autozone and they said I have to get them from the dealership. I have not called the dealership, but if it is $50 F*** that! I see that some of you are buying them from auto parts stores, can someone please tell me which brand and the stock # to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by SeaShell
                It sounds like it will almost cost an arm and a leg to replace the wiper blades. I talked to Autozone and they said I have to get them from the dealership. I have not called the dealership, but if it is $50 F*** that! I see that some of you are buying them from auto parts stores, can someone please tell me which brand and the stock # to buy?
                I don't know about autozone, but advance auto parts DOES carry third-party replacements.

Trico NeoForm Blade - Driver Side 16-2413
                Trico NeoForm Blade - Passenger Side 16-2113

Trico Exact Fit Blade - Driver Side 24-13
                Trico Exact Fit Blade - Passenger Side 21-13
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by SeaShell
                  I will try to be nice since your a noob but use the search button thats makes it easy to find the information you are seeking. I will give you a hint the name of the website to order them is in this thread read lampoons post above where he talked about rockauto ones and google them.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

If anybody has Zellers around, they have Michelin blades for 9.97 all sizes.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Mine have nice thick (I think Bosch?) wipers like our wrecker co uses. They worked great until a month after I bought the car the right one disintigrated
                      2005 Poncho G6 SE- 3.5L, tints, 70k
                      1995 Caprice 9C1- LT1, 116k

http://www.fallenofficermemorial9c1.org

Comment

Working...
                      X