Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yobrigidey's retrofit thread (Page 10 LED Vids!) UPDATE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyz
    Have you contacted an Admin about doing business on this forum yet?
    in other words have you contacted toyz, seeing how hes the only admin ever on.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Yeah I have contacted Kyle #1 but I am yet to hear back from him. I'll forward my message to you too. I don't want to cause any problems with anyone on here.
      2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

Originally posted by yobrigidey
        Yeah I have contacted Kyle #1 but I am yet to hear back from him. I'll forward my message to you too. I don't want to cause any problems with anyone on here.
        yea you may want to do that. my guess is you'll be waiting a purrty long time for a repley from kyle #1

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
          Originally posted by yobrigidey
          yea you may want to do that. my guess is you'll be waiting a purrty long time for a repley from kyle #1
          Just sent it. Everyone cross their fingers
          2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

while your doing this, im guessing your using a set of head lights that you ordered extra, or are you using the aactually G6 headlights cuz that would be a lot of down time.

Show
            -20% tint

Comment

No i bought a spare set off of ebay. They aren't too pretty, and one has the mounting tabs cracked...but it's legal and I can see at night...
              2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

good to hear!

Show
                -20% tint

Comment

how much did you get em' for off ebay?

Show
                  -20% tint

Comment

$70 shipped for the set from a seller named thortonsautoparts. They were awesome to deal with, and have a ton of great deals if you browse their site.
                    2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

why did you use the used ones for your car and not the projectors?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

because they are pretty harshly used. The cracked tab on the one only allows me to screw it in with one screw instead of the two. The other has the lense decently pitted and scratched. The ones that came on my car are in much better condition. The ebayers were just to get me by while I finish this project. I will most likely sell them to the next guy who needs a spare set.
                        2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

im getting anxious t see the end product.

Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

what do you do thta gives you the free time to do this project?

Show
                            -20% tint

Comment

Ha, I don't really have too much free time. I am in my 4th year (of 5 years) of my engineering degree. I am taking 18 credit hours, working about 25 hrs/ week, looking for a summer internship, and the most time consuming of all, the GF.

I should be doing homework right now
                              2008 Cobalt SS/TC

14 flat @ 30mpg

Comment

damn. youve made some good progress given all that stuff to do .

Show
                                -20% tint

Comment

Working...
                                X