This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for the section:

Alright East Coast members, we have come up with some general rules for our regional section. Please try to follow the rules so we dont have to lock thread after thread and also so we can keep our section running smoothly. Failure to do so will result in your thread being locked and then deleted from our section.

1. Please search thru the section for a thread on your state. Some states have already been opened while others have not. If you are in a state that does not have a thread, feel free to open a new one. However, if your state has a thread please post in it. I know it is easier to start a new thread to get the info quicker that you want, but this crowds the section with thread that will just get locked.

2. While we love meet and greets, we want to try and keep them from being a poll. If you want to have a meet, please have 2 or less dates that it could possibly go down. If the dates later need to be changed change them in the initial post. This will help keep down on the confusion of 14 different dates and whom can/cant come on each one. I know the meets that have went thru have been great (I have not attented one yet, but hopefully I can soon) so lets keep them going and enjoy.

3. Please if you have not already, place your signature in the Frappr Map located at the top of the section!

4. We like to have a good time in our section, but try to keep harsh remarks out. If you have something personally bad to say, take it to PM and end it that way. We dont need everyones opinion after someone starts what could of been taken care of privately.

5. Any questions/concerns please feel free to contact your Mod (Coupe_GTP or coolmanvette75) thru PM. They will be happy to answer any and all of your questions!

6. If you feel your thread needs to be a sticky or an announcement let us know, we can take care of that if we feel it is worthy of such treatment.

7. Last but not least, just enjoy our section, we know it is not as fun as the off-topic section but it can be if we let it be.

Thanks

Your East Coast Mods!
Working...
X