No announcement yet.

$ 8.35 for A GTP lugnut!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ I figured it was only a matter of time!

Comment

WOW!!! Good thing I have a whole extra set from the last 6er.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Might be cheaper to pay someone to work on it lol

Comment

I had an issue similar to this, on my truck I had some locking nuts on there when I bought it, but didn't have a key. I got them off but needed 4 new lugs, I call some dealers and they were ~$10 each. I was just going to pick up some cheapies but the ones I need have threads on the outside too so those plastic caps can screw on and cover them up. I called Car Quest up to see if they had/could order them and they could order for ~$2 each.

Morale of the story, never buy bolts/nuts from the dealer, Unless it is some special bolt to hold down a caliper that you can't get anywhere else and everyone is closed...learned that one the hard way, but that is a whole different story.
          Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

You should be happy you just had to buy a lug nut. My daughter hit a curb in my GT. The replacement wheel cost $500. The replacement tire cost $170. Believe it or not, the dealer had a low cost guarantee on the tire. I checked around and couldn't find one cheaper.

Comment

Working...
            X