This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all South Dakota 6ers

i've been noticing quite a few G6's out there that are being modded. Just wondering if anyone comes to the forum from around here
    18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

ha dude! I grew up around Sioux falls and my dad and girlfriend live in yankton. I'll drove home quite often from Oklahoma. But I think you are one of the very very few from SD, if not the only.
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Comment

hahaha,
      Last edited by Swampassjr; 01-10-2011, 04:29 PM.
      18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Re: anyone around Rapid City SD?

im in sioux falls
        07 G6 GTP
        00 VW GTI VR6

Comment

Re: List of all South Dakota 6ers

Greetings from Pierre! I grew up in Sioux Falls and have lived in SD all of my life. I bought my G6 and my wife's Vibe at Pontiac of Sioux Falls.
          2006 Pontiac G6 6 Cylinder Sedan
          2003 Pontiac Vibe AWD

Comment

nice! atleast we are getting a little bit closer
            Last edited by Swampassjr; 01-10-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Any one here in the grandforks area? There is a possibility that I will be moving out there at the end of August.
              Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
              Eric # whatever
              newbiestyle:
              holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

What's up Swampassjr. It's TheDale.

South Dakota FTMFW.

Anyways, I am in rapid. and was told to come here from Swampassjr.

Comment

about time you joined G6P! it's a pretty good forum, no bs here like some drama on 605.

are you going to take yours to street legals this summer? it'd be interesting to see how close our times are

Comment

Ya, this place seems pretty nice.

And Ya, I wanna take it to street legals, and see what it does.

Comment

South Dakota Baby!! I was born in Brookings (1 hour north of sioux falls) and have lived in Volga (5 miles west of Brookings) throughout high school. But now I am going to College in Madison (half way between Sioux Falls and Brookings but west about 15 miles). DSU rules, BHSU sucks!!! LOL JK I love BH but ask your Cross Country team about DSU this year!!! Conference CHAMPS!!!!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                      Originally posted by wzbhnn
                      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Are there any other SoDak guys still on this site??

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

I guess not, so I think it might just possibly be safe to say that I have the coolest G6 on this site from South Dakota!!

Comment

You may be the only one in the history of man to LIVE in SD lol, kidding!
                            Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I'm in North Dakota. Does that count?
                              Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                              CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                              AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Working...
                              X