Life is good........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is good........

so i was driving to lunch yesterday and i paseed by a car wash that said "Hand Wash". I saw those before but they always end up being a scam ( it says hand but it has mechanical brushes in it. So on my way back i stopped to check the place out and lo and behold this car wash is really "Hand Wash". There is no brushes only 8 guys with washing mits and aprons on. Fuck yeah.....i paid $21 and waited a lot longer for my car......but i think i will never have to wash my car again, and the car looked awesome when it came out...... (just kidding, i'll still wash it cause i like it, just not as often)
    Life is good.........

My car has never seen any other wash but by hand and in my driveway.

Can I get a Hail Mary?
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
      My car has never seen any other wash but by hand and in my driveway.

Can I get a Hail Mary?
      How bout an Amen?

I wish we had car washes like that around here...
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Im still waiting for a Hooters Car Wash!!

Amen?
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yea I've never let anyone touch my car either. Takes me about 15 minutes in my driveway, then I dry it with the Absorber and it looks awesome. With 8 guys doing it you'd think it would take them like, 5 minutes?
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yea, nothing has touched my car except my doing (atleast since I bought it with 9k miles). Its always the do it yourself carwash for me. I actually use the touch free carwash too but I use it after I do the do it yourself car wash. By the time I finish washing all the soap off my car, I spend the 5 bucks it takes to have a machine do it. But the plus is that I get it air dried so I have less work to do while drying by hand.

Comment

The only time someone else ever washed my car was the free detail I got after buying it, which didn't matter since I washed and waxed it 2 days later(they did a crappy ass job at the dealer). The second time was when they washed it at the body shop after the front end damage was fixed. Other than that, it's all me.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                then I dry it with the Absorber and it looks awesome.
                Absorber FTW, I've had the same one for almost 5 years and it works the best, I've tried about everything and nothing comes close.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Amen?
                  The Hooters here had a car wash last week and if I wasn't on my way somewhere important I would have stopped.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle

Amen?
                    The Hooters here had a car wash last week and if I wasn't on my way somewhere important I would have stopped.
                    Dude, nothing is THAT important not to stop at a Hooters car wash.
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I wouldn't even let hooters girls wash my car... sad I know but it wouldn't be worth the work to fix it after.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                        I wouldn't even let hooters girls wash my car... sad I know but it wouldn't be worth the work to fix it after.
                        I had that once before. Yeah they do a shitty job but at the time its worth it.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Who said let them wash it. I just said stop.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I like the way you think.

Comment

I hear ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X