Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G6 FAQ Sheet! Quick reference for your G6 questions.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil change and the DIC.
    Response from GM provided by Brian.

Post is here!
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Please review this thread. There has been way to many threads posted lately that the answers are contained right in this "Fact sheet"!!
      Alot of hard work went into building this sheet, please take the time to look it over.
      Thanks!
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

thank you, i think it will help the new ones

Comment

Just noticed MP-Racing wasn't on the list of available intakes.. and thought I should mention it since they do make one for our cars

Comment

Updated 12/15

A couple things were missed so I left those posts and will add them later.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

free bump... :warped:
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Re: G6 FAQ Sheet! Quick reference for your G6 questions.

I was out to the dealers the other day and grabbed the 08 g6 book.... tossed it was like 4 days ago..... I had forgotten when didn't have the 08 info filled in yet.

I might be out by there tonight actually, if I am I'll pop in and grab another.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

You saw my other post eh?
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

In the second thread for this? yea...

but the last post I saw didn't say you had a copy.... for me it's a 2 minute drive to get it, so out of convenience I was gonna pop to get it.

lemme know if you've got it already and I'll save the gas.

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Re:

Please review this thread. There has been way to many threads posted lately that the answers are contained right in this "Fact sheet"!!
                      Alot of hard work went into building this sheet, please take the time to look it over.
                      Thanks!
                      Just to let you guys know, there is a new color for 2008, Carbon Black Metallic, it replaces the straight black that I wanted but is no longer available.
                      Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

axel....anybody?

Comment

I thought I fixed all those.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

it's the last word under the 2006 catagory

Comment

u forgot carbon flash metalic for 2008 colors. (i think its only avaible on GXP, not sure)
                                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Working...
                                X