No announcement yet.

SpiderLITE 3x57 "Bulbs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you can do is buy one white and one red and try them. the tint might help the orange color from a white one, but who knows!?!? i can tell you, this gets very expensive! i spent 250 bucks just trying to figure out this tailight deal - and a few other ideas... like a glove box light.
    Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

Buy the white ones and post pics so we can see.

Comment

I'll take donations, if you want me to be your guinea pig
        Blue Man Group

Comment

cheap skate! vainity is an expensive sin! i'm broke - and still single................
          Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

Haha! I'm not cheap. I'm just broke, taken, and have a daughter.
            Blue Man Group

Comment

Comment

I just bought these pair of white ones, I'll let you know how they look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0169613453
                Blue Man Group

Comment

defintely! if i ever tint my tails, that is info i will need to know!

Comment

They may even work for untinted. Someone on the Camaro/Firebird forums put redid there whole tail with like 80 individual White LED's and he had red tails and they still shined through red and they were really bright. But, I'll definately let you know how it looks!
                    Blue Man Group

Comment

tail lights

do you have the pictures jet? it wold look awesome with the light on the trunk too if its full of leds... i think something like the new vectra...

Comment

I actually just did that - pulled the 3 bulbs from the trunk lid center brake light, removed the bulbs from those stupid custom GM mounts and installed 941 led's in there - you definitely need bulbs with side firing led's to fill the lens out. when you get an all led rear end, it just looks great!

i will try to get a vid on it all lighting up

Comment

Working...
                        X