No announcement yet.

Scratches (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never used products like that for scratches. Claybar and a good wax seems to get rid of all scratches for me...the ones that aren't down to the metal that is.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

The clay bar would just clean up the crap on the paint which would help make the scratches less noticeable, and the wax would help cover them up. But neither would remove the scratches completely like Scratch-X does.

Comment

Spray paint it. J/K

I have dents... how would you feel about that huh... people have no respect for the bu. I was getting out of the bu and this one guy just rammed his door streight into my car and I was like what in the world sir don't you have any respect for other peoples property... of course he had a crapwagon... but then... so do I. Nevermind.
        Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Scratch X is awesome stuff, now park farther in your garage man.

Comment

Wow it looks like the scratch-x really works.

Somehow I have scratch marks all over the drivers side door handle.. I never use my keys to open the car (use the remote) so I have no idea how that happened, maybe my nails? Anyway... I think they could be taken out with this stuff.. but I have never seen it. Also, I have cat scratch marks where the cats would jump all over my car, will this take them out, they are very fine.

Where can I buy it???

Comment

Yeah, the marks you see under the handles come from fingernails. You can buy Scratch-X at Kragens.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Wal-mart has it too.

Comment

i had some scratches on my hood and i usd scratch out and it came right off!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I put more scratches on top to cover up the existing!!

Thanks and Colin looks like a cat scratch
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Working...
                    X