This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No spelling issues this time lol.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
        No spelling issues this time lol.

nice

Comment

I'm so bummed! I've been dying to attack a few photos but my computer upstairs in my workroom is w/o internet and I don't have time to figure out what's wrong until this weekend. . the laptop we fight over downstairs and I hate having to do something then put it on disc and upload it later. . . I"m lazy like that. . . I think the last storm fried my ethernet card. . . .

Since there aren't any girls gettin' "chopped" I offer one of my own photos freely! You don't even have to be nice. . I'm a good sport! :smoke:

(btw, that's my nephew. . I figured no fair puttin the little guys face out there where his aunt's bein a forum junkie!)
          What's up with you?
          Nothin'. What's up with you?
          Nothin' . . . . . . . .
          ~~~~~~~~~~
          This Is Where I Waste ENTIRELY Too Much Time!

~~~~~~~~~~
          06 G6 GTP
          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

DAMN! I had time for ONE!

Your photo was the easiest to grab the head off of! (edit: SKULL - NOGGIN, Whatever!!. . . I know what ONE of you is bound to say about that!!)

That's my picture from what I was "potty training". And that's a dolly I"m holding. . . nuthin' dirty!

What's up with you?
            Nothin' . . . . . . . .
            ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
            06 G6 GTP
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Comment

I's a MUPPET!
                What's up with you?
                Nothin' . . . . . . . .
                ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
                06 G6 GTP
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

oh man these are great
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Daisy takes the general to the store.

HO SHIT!!!

Comment

I like the shark one, that's pretty good!

Comment

The shark one is pretty bad ass. . nice and original.

The one ABOVE IT. . . . damn, I'm only sorry it's so small! I'd blow that shit up and FRAME it otherwise!!!!!

What's up with you?
                        Nothin' . . . . . . . .
                        ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
                        06 G6 GTP
                        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

PM me with your email address and ill send you the file. It's a lot bigger than what I posted. Also I can send a close up too.

Comment

lol those last few are absolutely hilarious!!!!
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                              Daisy takes the general to the store.

That is AWESOME!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                              - DS S3 Intake
                              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

thanks all this is so much fun, but I need more ammo.

thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X