This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: to all that were here in June!

If you were here, im sure you remember the 3 girls there where extremely dressed up on saturday night. If you were armed with a camera that night and you happend to have gotten a picture of them or one of them i would greatly appreciate you emailing me those pics. The one was an extremely close friend of mine and her BF was the one sitting at the end of the bar drinking bud pounders i think?? If you have pictures of any of those people, please send them my way. One of the dressed up females and her BF passed away on Saturday and i would like to see if we have any pics of them from that night. Thank you very much Kyle
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

I wish I could help you, and I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Very sorry for your loss.
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Thanks guys i appreciate it! I figured it was a long shot, ive seen Bills and Johns pics already, i was just hopin maybe someone caught them on camera. Her (Jolene- RIP) was the granddaughter of the people whose house i bought (5 years ago). My rents live right beside them for many many years and there whole family accepted my parents and me and my siblings as part of there family for over 20 years. My sis was best friends with Jolene growing up and I was great friends w/her and her brother growing up. Oh well, thanks for the help.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

im no help, but sorry

Comment

That sucks dude, you have all my photos already....
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

OMG, sorry to hear that, bud. I may have some pics that I didn't post, i'll double check my camera.
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Thanks

Obituary
                    RIP

Comment

Wow, I was on the turnpike saturday the 21st That is horrible
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kyle

Comment

Working...