Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only removed my GM badges and the dealer tag. I personally think that the GM badges not being there cleans up that whole front area and my parents wouldn't notice at all!
    106,000 MILES!
    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Just a quick note, the dealership says the letter pealing is not covered under warranty as its consider "trim". I think thats ridiculous. Half of my C in PONTIAC is gone.
      '05 Black G6 GT, Axxess XM Direct Upgrade, Steering Wheel Swap, 6000k HID conversion, 18" GTP Wheels Chromed

Comment

Originally posted by darcal
        Just a quick note, the dealership says the letter pealing is not covered under warranty as its consider "trim". I think thats ridiculous. Half of my C is gone.
        That's

Time to find a new dealer maybe?

Comment

^yeah I wouldn't believe that for a second, they just want you to advertise on the car YOU BOUGHT! screw that
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That's actually how I ended up with a new G6! My previous 05 G6 that letter problems... I must have had the dealer put 4 (maybe 5) new sets of letters on in 2 1/2 years I had the car...

I went to have the letter "c" fixed, and was walking around the lot while waiting and saw the GTP ... "want to take it for a test drive?" and I ended up with the GTP...

I saw you're in NJ... I never paid for my letters... Try Jim Curley Pontiac Buick GMC in Lakewood, NJ... they are great!
            2007 G6 GTP, Ivory White, Black leather, 5% 3M tint, Sunroof, Moonson with XM

Comment

Just a quick note, the dealership says the letter pealing is not covered under warranty as its consider "trim". I think thats ridiculous. Half of my C in PONTIAC is gone.
              Actually I've heard that before, quite a few times actually...

Comment

Just leave the "Pontiac" off.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Poe
                  Just leave the "Pontiac" off.

did you move the "G6" over to the left as well? Looks a little crooked.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

He had to of since there isn't enough room there for the Pontiac to go... right? I would have left Pontiac on and took G6 off, well that's what I did anyways from imo.

Comment

I took the GM badges off ... took the pontiac logo off, the pontiac lettering, the G6 letters and moved the GTP to where the logo was I love it

sigpic

Comment

smoooooothhhh
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

:smoke:
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

i have to agree its called a BUMPER TO BUMPER warrenty that means everything that was factory installed and not a wear item is covered including "trim" id take it back and demand they fix it

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Once you guys get these off ... how are you gettin 'em back on? Or are you using new ones??

Comment

Working...
                                X