This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ at my place - Saturday July 21st - 4pm in Aurora

Hey G6 GTA'ers - I am thinking on having a GT at my place - Yummy BBQ GT! I can't do it the weekend of 14-15 as working overtime that weekend....I would be able to do it tomorrow night but I am so totally sure that's too last minute for all...how about the weekend after that? Anyone able to make it up to Aurora on Sat afternoon?

Re: BBQ at my place

Originally posted by ratskat
    Hey G6 GTA'ers - I am thinking on having a GT at my place - Yummy BBQ GT! I can't do it the weekend of 14-15 as working overtime that weekend....I would be able to do it tomorrow night but I am so totally sure that's too last minute for all...how about the weekend after that? Anyone able to make it up to Aurora on Sat afternoon?
    Sounds like a good idea.
    I'd be interested in attending.
    Thanks for the gesture as well!
    07 White G6 GTP Sedan
    OPGClub

Comment

I'd love to come... but unfortunately I'll be in Hong Kong.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I'm in.

It's good to see that we have a good group going here.

Overclock This, I'd like to speak to you about HPTuners at some point.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

There is a good possibility that I could meet for a BBQ on the 21st but tomorrow is a no go for me.
          2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
          Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Oh wait... did I misread that... I thought you said August 14-15. *knocks self on head*

This weekend's no go for me. I'm out in Toronto, but I'm going to Summerlicious.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

I'd love to come... just not sure whether I'm being dragged into a ridiculous pseudo camping trip... one of my oldest and dearest friends is moving out to Edmonton in a week so he wanted our group to get together one last time... I'll keep you posted if I'm in or not.

We could scare your neighbors with a giant g6 gathering mwahhaha
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Edited - If I am not going away that weekend Sat 21st of July looks like the date that would work so let me check on a few things and I will post if it's happening for sure - might want to bring a folding chair as I have a limited few (oh and it would be byob) and I will steal your car keys if you drink too much !!!

If that does not turn out to be a good weekend the next best time for me is probably last weekend of August - will keep you all updated

Comment

hm.......I probably can whats the time ? should I at least bring you a gift or something Kat cuz I don't feel good going to people's home and eat for free.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

So yeah, is it confirmed when yet?
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                      So yeah, is it confirmed when yet?
                      Yup confirmed Saturday 21st of July BBQ - I at my place - What time is good for all to start showing up? 4pm?

Comment

That works for me.

I'm not going to that CCFBG thing in Newmarket this week, so if you want to get together we can do that.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i'm in for the 21st but i'll prob be a little late as i finish work at 3:30 but i'll definitely be there!
                          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

I should be able to make that no problem. Look forward to the fun!
                            2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                            - 6 Speed Automatic
                            - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                            - Chrome lower grill inserts
                            - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                              hm.......I probably can whats the time ? should I at least bring you a gift or something Kat cuz I don't feel good going to people's home and eat for free.
                              Same question. Is it pot-luck? Should we bring food?

Maybe by then since most of us are there we can discuss the stuff about TAG6.
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Working...
                              X