This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention people with the Integration Solutions Ipod Adaptor

I've been working with Bryan from Integration Solutions over the past few month to get the bugs worked out of this unit and I think we finally have it.

Some of the issues where...

When cycling through the display options "C1" "C2" or "C whatever other number" would pop up and sometimes they where the only thing to display.

Sometimes the menu buttons would stop working.

Selecting the default display didn't work.

Song names and play lists would get stuck on the screen.

I sent my unit back to Bryan, and in 2 days it was on its way back to me with updated software. Since I got it back its yet to have any issues like I discribed in fact it works perfect.

We held of on posting this so we could get all the bugs worked out of it, which it looks like we have. So feel to E-mail Bryan to get your unit updated.

sales@integrationsolutions.net
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

I got mine about 4 weeks ago from him. I've not had any issues at all. I have had some freeze ups, two to be exact, in the past 2 weeks. But I'd attribute that to me mashing buttons because I don't know how to use it hahaha.

Good to know theres a firmware update for it.

Bryan is a cool cat.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
      I got mine about 4 weeks ago from him. I've not had any issues at all. I have had some freeze ups, two to be exact, in the past 2 weeks. But I'd attribute that to me mashing buttons because I don't know how to use it hahaha.

Good to know theres a firmware update for it.

Bryan is a cool cat.
      Yeah you probably get the upgraded version.
      2009 Panther Black G8 GT
      334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Thanks for info Jordie. E-mailing Bryan now....

just a note, it's sales@integrationsolutions.net instead of .ne

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
          Thanks for info Jordie. E-mailing Bryan now....

just a note, it's sales@integrationsolutions.net instead of .ne
          Fixed
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Blackrider, could we get an update as to the rev. number of the 100% working version of this?

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
              Blackrider, could we get an update as to the rev. number of the 100% working version of this?
              I don't know the revision number, however all the units he's shipping have the updated software.
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Re: Attention people with the Integration Solutions Ipod Ada

Originally posted by Blackrider
                I've been working with Bryan from Integration Solutions over the past few month to get the bugs worked out of this unit and I think we finally have it.

Some of the issues where...

When cycling through the display options "C1" "C2" or "C whatever other number" would pop up and sometimes they where the only thing to display.

Sometimes the menu buttons would stop working.

Selecting the default display didn't work.

Song names and play lists would get stuck on the screen.

I sent my unit back to Bryan, and in 2 days it was on its way back to me with updated software. Since I got it back its yet to have any issues like I discribed in fact it works perfect.

We held of on posting this so we could get all the bugs worked out of it, which it looks like we have. So feel to E-mail Bryan to get your unit updated.

sales@integrationsolutions.net
                Is there a discount for forum member? What is the price w/ shipping anyway? Thanks for the info.
                2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

ebay.

Comment

Re: Attention people with the Integration Solutions Ipod Ada

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
                    Is there a discount for forum member? What is the price w/ shipping anyway? Thanks for the info.
                    X2....Also is there a plug cord that snakes out from behind it...?
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Well.... if you email him and claim shipping is way too high to your area, you may get a break that way.

I dunno what you mean by cord snaking out from behind....

What you get is a little white box, which has ports on it. You plug wires into the box to the radio, splice two wires into the car's radio harness. Then you plug in a white iPod cord to the box then to the iPod itself.

Comment

After reading this thread, I shot Bryan an email. Within 16 minutes, I had a response. He told me send him my unit, he'll upgrade it no problem. AMAZING response time, and a vendor who backs up his products without hassle, even 8 months after buying it...

Integration Solutions gets two thumbs up from me!
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Has anybody tried his IPOD AND HD radio integration?
                          2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                          1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

I've never had to wait any longer than 24 hours for a response from Bryan, Very good customer service.
                            2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                            334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Re: Attention people with the Integration Solutions Ipod Adaptor

Hey guys, I bought one of those ipod adapters and it went dead pretty soon after it was installed. It worked for about a month I think. Then one of the speakers started cutting out and shortly thereafter the thing went dead. It would still charge my ipod but would not play any sound. How did you guys have it installed behind the head unit? I had Audio Excellence install it and they left it sort of dangling in the back so that could have been the problem.

Anyway, I'd just like to be able to plug any audio device into the car. I really don't care about being able to use the steering wheel buttons to control the ipod. Is there a simple solution that doesn't involve an RF transmitter?

Comment

Working...
                              X