This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Mrs Mustang

I have them and both tips....but im real happy with the pacs so I may just cut/weld the tips on them. Now I cant decide which tips to use - the PJ tips or Heritage tips..

Last edited by Lampoon; 01-24-2014, 09:52 AM.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

on the double tip, is one a fake tip? if so I would go with the larger oval one

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Got the new back fascia on, LP bracket relocation holes done and wiring done. I also got the new tail lights in....
        My Rivnut gun didnt have an M6 attachment so the build is halted till the tool comes in ($40 via Amazon 2 day shipping).
        Damn you metric system!!!

Then the panel goes on....

Still undecided on the tips.... Do I attempt to cut and weld these onto the existing Pacs or put the
        Saleen mufflers on.

I hear ya about the duals but they are graduated in length to the fascia and are super oober quality.

uughh...

duals:

Oval:

Ill get ya good pix of the change up when the center LP panel is on....

Come on US Mail!!!

MODS:

Comment

I might have to see the tips from farther away to get a better idea about looks, but so far I'm leaning more towards the ovals. Which set does your wife like more?
          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Yeah because as we all know, it's up to the woman to decide. It's her ride. And even tho it might look like crap, to her it looks good.

07 G6 base model 2.4L
            Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

I would definitely go with the oval tips, they look cleaner to me.
              Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Do the quad tips, will give it more of a 2013 shelby gt500 style
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by dre256 View Post
                  Do the quad tips, will give it more of a 2013 shelby gt500 style
                  Exactly what I was thinking..
                  GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
                  2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Oval tips just so it looks different than something you can buy already thay way.

Comment

Done...beside the tips.

Ill get some distance pix tomorrow. It looks amazeballs.

MODS:

Comment

amazeballs def= A level of cool between awesome and that's Fing AMAZING

Comment

That looks so good. What tips are you using?
                          Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Working...
                          X