No announcement yet.

Chop your own high-performance G6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the type of body kit we need. I would be on that front bumper in an instant. And I bet those vented side skirts would look good on a sedan as well.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

• Originally posted by levey
      looks kind of like a big xanex with wheels on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by quick6
        Kinda my first try and this sort of stuff....drunkenmaxx gave me a couple pointers so thanks to him I learned a lot!

(Edited by previous pic by putting original in corner)
        used your photo for some changes.

Comment

• So do you have to dukes of hazzard that bad boy or does it have doors?
          Blue Man Group

Comment

• ^^^ Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCryptic
              Far from perfect, but not too bad for 30 minutes of work...
              F-in killer! This one is my favourite! Looks tough as f%@!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                That's so hideous that I want it
                HAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkknight0206
                  Heres Mine:

Gives it almost an exotic look, like an Audi! LOL! Badass...

Comment

• ^Agreed^ and those side vents would look pretty good on the sedan or coupe...too bad there aren't many body kit options for the 6 right now.
                    I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                    James A. Baldwin

Comment

• ^Agreed^ and those side vents would look pretty good on the sedan or coupe...too bad there aren't many body kit options for the 6 right now.

Double post oh well !!
                      I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                      James A. Baldwin

Comment

• Comment

• someon should do a custom body kit like that, that one girl on cardomain made a custom one done for her cobalt

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

• hopefully if the hood making goes good we will get another choice!!

they told me the could make kits too, so we will see

Comment

Working...
                            X