This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you yall, EH!

Got home about an hour or so ago from dropping John and Bill off at BWI. Turns out their flight was delayed for about a half hour. Well i have some serious cleaning up to do. I want you all to know that i appreciate all who came to help break in the new bar room. It meant alot to me that you actually showed and wanted to join in the "official" grand opening of the new bar room. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and hope i was a good enough host! You guys know how i have been busting my ass, so this weekend was way overdue in my mind. I couldn't be more happy about the bar and the room, i think it turned out well. Thanks again everyone and i just want you to know that both my front door and my bar room door will always be open for you guys. I had a blast!

Thanks guys
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

thank YOU! You effin rock and so does your new bar room!! It definitely won't be the last time I visit!
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

That place is pretty amazing it was a blast hanging out there. You can hold my 21st birthday there for me. I had a great time getting to actually meet people that I have been talking with for awhile now I mean I am pretty silent on the forums but yeah. At least I think I convinced a couple of people to get mods done now since they saw my car.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Your welcome man. Thanks again for everything! I had a blast(still haven't completely got rid of my headache, LOL). That bar is pretty badass!
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

YEAH!
          Thanks Kyle for the great party!
          I had a great time, and hope to be back in HBG this weekend.
          see you at Carlisle!!

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
            thank YOU! You effin rock and so does your new bar room!! It definitely won't be the last time I visit!
            Is that "effin" like the vodka?

SSSS member #2

Comment

Times 4 billion. Thank you sir for a great weekend your bar is the bomb diggity.

Now go put away Glen's Cyock.

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

thanks even though i didnt make it, it was a great offer and ill try to make it next time

Comment

Thanks for the invite Kyle, but I had too much going on, bad timing for me. I'm sure you heard all kinds of excuses why people didn't make it. I have a hard time making it to local meets here in Chicago!

Hope everbody had fun and I hope to meet all you guys next time.
                  2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                    I have a hard time making it to local meets here in Chicago!
                    Yes you do.

SSSS member #2

Comment

It definitely won't be the last time I visit!

That is what i want to hear. :smoke:

Thanks for all the kind words about the bar, essie and myself. It truly was an awesome weekend.
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yeah, Essie is my new hero for those chocolate rice krispy treats!

Next time we get dirty, the ZR2 needs love too!
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                          Yeah, Essie is my new hero for those chocolate rice krispy treats!

Next time we get dirty, the ZR2 needs love too!
                          I'm down for that! Let me know when!

SSSS member #2

Comment

Yeah Let me know when also that should be cool.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Thanks for inviting me but unfortinalte could not take you up on the offer, atlongest its still good this fall ill be over!
                              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                              Gotta have it Green color
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack
                              GT500 track pack differential cover
                              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
                              X