This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got home

While I just got home a little bit ago from toyz bash. Let me tell you it was a alot of fun and for the people that missed out I am sorry. Kyle is a great guy and I want to thank him again for hosting the party it was awesome props to you man! It was really cool to get to meet a bunch of the G6 people and to share stories and ideas, I hope we can do it some other time.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

I'm glad you made it out man!

Same goes for all of you guys! Kyle's place rocks!
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Uh ya, I just got home too, eh... like 11 hours ago, eh... and then I worked, eh...

Anyway, Kyle, Essie, thank you for being such great hosts, eh. I'm hoping that you are willing to do this again, eh, because I'll certainly be willing to make the trip down there, eh.

It was good meeting y'all, eh!

My Veee-hicle needs to be cleaned now, eh. It's covered in bugs, those hosers.

Yes, I'm putting eh in every sentence! I need to get all this Americanness off of me, eh!

On a sidenote, I'm sorry that I wasn't much of a party animal on Saturday. I think Mark poisoned me on Friday with that Irish Car Bomb. at work last night I still felt like puking.

BTW, that fucking GTO is the most awesome car that I've ever driven!

Thanks again Kyle! I hope you and Essie decide to make a trip up to the great white north some time in the future. I'll gladly play host to you guys.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Tom you will always be american as long as this picture exists heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

^^ Thats fuckin awesome! Where the hell was i when that one was taken??
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

no idea, maybe off mingling with your other guests. How dare you not spend everything second with us heh.

Comment

I think you were outside....

And yes Tom with a sex toy and a woman's cowboy hat, that he took back to Canadia, is quite humourous!
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I found some more pics that were taken from the new HD camera that records thoughts

BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

^ nice work Jon

Comment

Here are some more for your entertainment

Comment

!! GREAT!
                      hahahaha

Comment

Seriously though, rule number 14: Stop making fun of Tom.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Seriously though, rule number 14: Stop making fun of Tom.
                          no!
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Seriously though, rule number 14: Never Stop making fun of Tom.

okay......

Comment

Wait, are you making fun of me too???

Comment

Working...
                              X