Two Tone W/Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tone W/Stripes

I am a new member but I have been hanging around here for a while and finally decided to join.
    I am having lots of body work done to my GTP and I found a picture of a red GTP just like mine and I photoshoped it to pretty much how I want mine to look....any and all opinions welcome.

[/img]

looks good but get a darker red... that red loooks pink
    !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
    FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
    SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
    14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

and what kinda body work ya getting done to it??? i do body work myself so im interested
      !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
      FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
      SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
      14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Why would you do that?!

:P Welcome btw.

Comment

I crashed it. it was more mechanical than cosmetic damage but I messed up the front left fender, front bumber, the left side, and the driver door was smashed in... But it was towed to an auto body shop that my brother works at and thats why I get to paint my car like that and all I have to pay is for paint.

Comment

Aww that sucks.

Well if you did it like that I would at least leave the stripes out, and the rims all black. But I'm sure a lot of people aren't gonna like it

Comment

I agree, I think you should spend more work on just going with the two tone and leaving the stripes off. If a two tone paint job is done correctly it will turn out awesome!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by ByGeSg6GTP
                looks good but get a darker red... that red loooks pink
                That is the factory red, shrek.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Thats not bad. I don't care for the expanding stripes though. If you make 'em, make 'em straight. IMO
                  The body line runs through the front fender well, doesn't look right. The wheels I like.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

That's the most horrible G6 I have seen so far...just being honest.

Comment

That is too "in your face" for me. I am partial to subtle. However, it isn't mine. It may even look good in person, pictures don't always catch the full effect.

Comment

^and always remember what looks good to you may not look good to me and vice versa so like I've said since I joined here, to each his own. Like I said the two tone would look good imo but without the stripes.
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

do one or the other, but not both.

Black 2007 GT coupe with Sport Package.
                          DoctorSpeed CAB, 5/15% tint, G5 spoiler, Euro Black Tailz, GM Strut Bar, GY Eagle F1 A/S Tires.

Comment

I think the red car with black stripes would look hot...not keen on the two tonned body though

Comment

i think it would be awesome for a show car, but as a daily driver it's kinda over the top in my opinion, you better watch out for jealous people that are going to key it, etc...

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                              Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                              Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                              -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Working...
                              X