X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Map locations

Originally posted by GTPdriver
    How come Canada doesn't get included in the members' map?
    Also on the site there is information about the chat site but I can't find it anywhere else including the headings at the top of the pages. Where is it?
    GTPdriver
    I don't know what you're talking about re: the map. I'm on there. It is centered on where there is the most pins.

There is not chat site that I'm aware of for this site anymore.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Re: Where's all the ladies????

Originally posted by schenko
      What kind of deal is that - 95 men, 13 women... We need more girls!!!!!!!!!!
      I just added myself so that's one more girl for ya!
      '06 Black GTP Coupe

If you can dream it, it's possible. If you can plan it, it's probable. So go for it.....

Comment

There we go, finally got around to adding myself
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Members' Map

My apologies. I didn't realize/had forgotten that the map could be manipulated up so mistakenly thought Canada had been overlooked.
          However, despite disclaimers from a moderator there are sites giving info about who's on the chat line and if one enlarges the map there is even a pop-up asking one to join the chat line.
          If there is no chat line, these references should be discontinued.
          Also, isn't it about time that the main opening page be revamped; it is so out of date as to be ludicrous.
          GTPdriver
          G. Stephen Day

Comment

Just added another girl! Gettysburg PA

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy McDannell
              Just added another girl! Gettysburg PA
              Got me wondering... are there really this many more male G6 owners out there? Or is it for other reasons, that there are so many more guys on the forum? Guys are more likely to mod/trouble shoot their cars, etc....

I may start a new thread on this.

EDIT: Just did: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/v...511e1961#62866
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

hey everyone

i'm totally new to this whole forum thing, and i have a bunch of questions maybe you guys can help me out with and all. i wanted to get a pair of summer tires and rims for my G6 GTP. wondering if anyone had any suggestions. also, the supercharger is really limited, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on maybe lossening it up a little to give it more power, but not too much b/c it would destroy the engine, but if a little bit was ok. Also, i know messing iwth a new engine isn't very good, but are the cold air intakes actually worth it?

Comment

hey.. if you check out the search engine.. and our modification forums.. you could probably find some suggestions/answers to your questions!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Re: hey everyone

Originally posted by ishakushak
                    i'm totally new to this whole forum thing, and i have a bunch of questions maybe you guys can help me out with and all. i wanted to get a pair of summer tires and rims for my G6 GTP. wondering if anyone had any suggestions. also, the supercharger is really limited, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on maybe lossening it up a little to give it more power, but not too much b/c it would destroy the engine, but if a little bit was ok. Also, i know messing iwth a new engine isn't very good, but are the cold air intakes actually worth it?
                    What supercharger?
                    In the New members forum, you can choose new topic for yourself.
                    oh yeah, Welcome!
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

nevermind about the supercharger, there are some websites that say the G6 GTP would come with a supercharger in 2006.

Comment

Bump for new members!! Make sure we are all adding ourselves to the map!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Get on the map!
                          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Get on the Map

Added another one for us girls.
                            2006 Pontiac G6 GT/ Metallic Blue/ 6 cyl./ Remote Start/ Heated Leather Seats/ Moonsoon Stereo-6 cd changer/ Sunroof/ Tinted Windows

Comment

Re: Where's all the ladies????

Originally posted by schenko
                              What kind of deal is that - 95 men, 13 women... We need more girls!!!!!!!!!!
                              The G-Spot is officially on the map... Girl Power. :warped:
                              2006 GTP Sedan, Black, 18% Carbon Tint All Around...
                              The G-Spot

Comment

lol, i just clicked on the chat and im the only one there. someone needs to go in and talk to me.
                                BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
                                X