Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL G6 Top 1/4 Mile Times List!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The OFFICIAL G6 Top 1/4 Mile Times List!!

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
    Put me on the board!!

14.350 @ Edgewater Motorsports Park (elevation 497')

For more details: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25830

I need to go where you go

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
    4 door mafia
    93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
    8000k hid's
    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
    Rotofab cai and radiator cover
    13.207@107.11
    330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Car #277

FYI this was my first time out on the track. I have a 2007 3.9L Manual and was running the car with a full tank of gas, tires on 35 psi, and full car weight. The only mod I have is the GT-R Exhaust. Track Elevation is approximately 850' above sea level. Temperature was about 75 degrees.

Run 1: Some older generation V6 Lexus, I believe it was an ES300 or something.
      Run 2: I got to race against my best friend who just picked up a new 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5L Turbo. My buddy just got a tune for this car upping his boost, so I figure I now need to purchase a CRAB and a tune.
      Run 3: An old 5.0L Mustang that defiantly had some motor issues or a bad driver.

In the end it was a fun night making a few passes, hanging out with friends (RAY WAS THERE), and watching the other cars. I can't wait to do it again.

Comment

They tear the slips in half so I scanned one for both the left and right lane.
        CAI, Exhaust, and 245/45 Eagle GT's
        My Car Domain
        Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

DarkRedDemon 2005 G6 GT Ram Bumper Intake Ram, removed fog light, dual exhaust
          My driver number is 1153 my card is in the top of the pic

I had another pass a 15.382 but I lost my slip. Even went to the tower to see if they could print me another, but, no.... FML

Comment

Run 1
            R/T: .968
            60': 3.022
            330: 7.934
            1/8th: 12.384
            MPH: 54.02
            1000: 16.226
            1/4: 19.398
            MPH: 70.52

Run 2
            R/T: .474
            60': 3.004
            330: 8.034
            1/8: 12.261
            MPH: 53.69
            1000: 16.152
            1/4: 19.355
            MPH: 70.80

Run 3
            R/T: .670
            60': 3.263
            330: 8.247
            1/8: 12.318
            MPH: 58.93
            1000: 15.905
            1/4: 18.914
            MPH: 75.02
            87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
            90 Eagle Talon TSI
            09 G6 Progression(New Car)
            My Progression

Comment

I went 14.59@96mph not bad for stock http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...09011514PM.jpg
              2007 G6 GTP Hammerhead spoiler GXP bumper 6k hids low and fogs exhaust 4 inch tips

Comment

I ran my quickest ET in my 2007 Pontiac G6 GTP over Labor Day weekend carding a 13.961 @ 96.24 MPH

Here is the video of my run.

Comment

That is an awesome time! What do you have done? Looks like your the 1st 13 second NA G6. Unless you're spraying.
                  Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                  - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                  - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

No juice here. The only things that I've done to care is added a Classic Performance exhaust system, a VCM from Vector Motorsports which I then tweaked some more using HP Tuners, and I also used HP Tuners to tune the TCM. I also use BFG drag radials for better traction off of the starting line.

For anyone who has HP Tuners I would recommend checking out TheTuningSchool.com. They offer both instructor led and home study tuning courses using HP Tuners. After using their guide for turning the GM 6-speed transmission I noticed that my ET's had improved by two to three tenths of a second.

Comment

DR's are what prob gave you the biggest gain. I don't think any guys here have really run with DR's on. That's awesome though, first N?A G6 in the 13's.
                      WTF was next to you than ran a 19?? A lawn mower???
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Looks like a vibe in the vid

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

I will add you and congrads! A 13 second NA G6. Those DR tires really gave you know tire spin and made a huge diffrence!

Dont take this the wrong way, but thank you for the video as I would maybe called you out on that.
                          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                          Gotta have it Green color
                          Brembo brake package
                          420 HP 5.0L
                          Ford Racing Power Pack
                          GT500 track pack differential cover
                          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Can you post what kind of tires you have cant seem to find any and what size are they? Thanks
                            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by dre256 View Post
                              I will add you and congrads! A 13 second NA G6. Those DR tires really gave you know tire spin and made a huge diffrence!

Dont take this the wrong way, but thank you for the video as I would maybe called you out on that.
                              No offense taken. I kinda figured that someone might call me out so that's why I posted the video. I'm just glad that one of my racing buddies had captured my run.

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                                Can you post what kind of tires you have cant seem to find any and what size are they? Thanks
                                I'm running BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial size 225/45R17. I also have a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II drag radials size 205/40R17. Mickey also has an 18 inch drag radial (245/40R1 that I think that would work as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X