Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL G6 Top 1/4 Mile Times List!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The OFFICIAL G6 Top 1/4 Mile Times List!!

Knocked another little bit off!

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

so when you put this on this list can you put at 6000 DA or atleast 5000 ft elevation? just so people know why i ran so slow...?

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
        so when you put this on this list can you put at 6000 DA or atleast 5000 ft elevation? just so people know why i ran so slow...?
        added and done for 5000 ft elevation
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Sorry steelgraygtp its close but looks like you need to get back to the track ASAP.
          07 3.6 GTP sedan 1/8 9.1 @ 76.9 1/4 14.19 @ 97.4 muffler delete, dyno tune, intake, ported tb
          FWHP 230hp/235tq mustang dyno (before exhaust and ported TB)
          "I tell everybody its my wifes car!"

Comment

Best yet for me is 15.2@90 with a Vector Tune and a Short Ram Intake, i'll try and find the slip its probably in the car....better yet, heres vid of it lol

[youtube:fb1iodgf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhBF7xxVGgY[/youtube:fb1iodgf]

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=19834&start=0

2007 G6 GTP 3.6L VVT
              Mods: Personal Tune with HP Tuners

Comment

well me and jim aka imsweetandsuch went to the drag slip today for out first times (yes we were virgins) anyways anyone familiar with lapeer dragway knows its not in the greatest shape but you could just keep doing runs all day.
                Todays temp: 89 degrees
                between the hot weather, shitty track, and poor reaction times which are terrible ill take this time my car is number 226 and jim's was 228

my 2008 3.5 BASE : stage 3 intake, CAB, 93 octane vector tune, custom dual exhaust, GM HSRK

Jims 2008 GXP: custom stage 4 intake, CAB, 93 octane vector tune, GM HSRK

heres the slip, i think there is alot of room for improvement

VIDEOS WILL BE POSTED SOON

Comment

06 Malibu SS

I know my times can be better but as someone stated the 3.9 dies going into 2nd gear. Very true. We will have to find a way to remedy that...

Intake...
                  Exhaust...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
                  Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

put me up in the list guys. 07 gt 3.5 v6 coupe. so im assuming vvt (2nd gen)

15.850 at 88.36mph

i surprisingly beat a 350Z with exhaust, intake and some other stuff..he spun off the line, and then never caught me after that. i did this time with A/C on, and T/C on (forgot the ac on btw! , ) when i did it after with t/c and a/c off, i did a 15.9 (confused) too much wheelspin i think...i'll probably go again sometime later in the month or next month

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
                    PSN: racin247
                    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Here is my new slip... # 151 Intake and exhaust.
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
                      Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

Here is my slip that I could find I had a 14.9 pass but can't find it.....This is 15.0248 @ 93.38mph....Have yet to go out with crab intake and getting exhaust soon....But those slips will be up this summer..
                        Crab cold air intake, GT-R exhaust, painted calipers blue, Blue colored engine and battery cover, and much more to come!!!!

Comment

15.530 at 89.279

little bit of tweeking on the spark charts and thats my best for the day. more than a tenth average difference from last year though

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Went out to the track today and got me a better E.T. for the 3.9L class lol....It was a crappy day out with a huge head wind but it will do for now till I get back out there this saturday
                            Crab cold air intake, GT-R exhaust, painted calipers blue, Blue colored engine and battery cover, and much more to come!!!!

Comment

I went to Lapeer dragway today for the first time this year. I was rusty at first, but as the day went on, my times got better. My slowest out of about 20 passes was highh 14.7's. I had a blast today, I met some guys from my other club and I got a shit load of compliments. One guy asked me what mods I have cause its hella fast and another guy asked if I had a turbo or supercharger. I met a guy who just bought a GXP and was asking me bout my mods and I told him to go onto g6p.com. Anyways, the track conditions sucked. All the cars in street trim were running slow. A SRT-4 with mods couldnt break 14 seconds. I lowered my tires down to about 27psi and thats it. I got my PB on the last run of the day and no IDIOT LIGHTS, here it is....

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                              4 door mafia
                              93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                              8000k hid's
                              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                              Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                              13.207@107.11
                              330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Put me on the board!!

14.350 @ Edgewater Motorsports Park (elevation 497')

For more details: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25830

2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                                1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Working...
                                X