No announcement yet.

16.122 Gallons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to my Dashhawk, there is 9 percent left when the low fuel light comes on. That would indicate less than 2 gallons. However, I've never put more than 13.5 gallons in. That's almost 3 gallons left. Fuel pump should be ok by my calculations.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I figure I have about 2 gallons or about 40 miles when the light comes on. Usually when I fill up I put in 14.5-15 gallons.

This time I think I only drove about another 25 miles city traffic + turning it on and off a few times.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
        One time I ran out of gas 5" before the pump. People looked at me funny because I had to push it forward to reach the pump. I was damn lucky and she just gave me that look. Yeah you know the one.
        I just told a crazy story and no one read it. whats up with that.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I read it...

Sorry, I didn't know that you needed an for it.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Thanks now I feel great again and can ditch the therapist

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Glad to help.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

[quote=WS6 RACING]
                  Originally posted by "WS6 RACING":2wjrdk5m
                  One time I ran out of gas 5" before the pump. People looked at me funny because I had to push it forward to reach the pump. I was damn lucky and she just gave me that look. Yeah you know the one.
                  I just told a crazy story and no one read it. whats up with that.[/quote:2wjrdk5m]

You had to push it 5 inches? What, the hose wasn't long enough?
                  I'd be lookin at you funny too.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                  X