This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania 6ers

i got my gtp coupe in august and i have still yet to see any other coupes anywhere in the area. haven't even seen any in baltimore, harrisburg or state college not that i am complaining...i got the car partially bc i didnt think many people would own a coupe. otherwise i could have gotten an ever so popular WRX or something for like $5,000 less than i paid for a G6.
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

I just picked up a 2005 4dr gt. I live about 10 mins north of downtown Harrisburg. And im not sure if i have seen any G6s driving around in the area.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I'm about 1 1/2 hrs East of Pittsburgh. Around here, Sedans: 4 - Coupes: Me.
      -Dan
      ------------------------------
      '06 G6 GT Coupe, liquid silver metallic, Red Calipers

Comment

im actually near both loretto and blairsville kinda im in state college goin 2 psu right now n know a girl in johnstown actually so im always out that way...and im near harrisburg a lot because i go home that way my house is in reading,pa so im near a bunch of you guys we should definitely have a meet sometime...oh and you in york too who posted this haha you're pretty close too...wuts up to all of you guys

Comment

From West Chester Area

Hi there, Im from the West Chester area. I must say I have seen some in the area, but mainly because its one of those "car hang outs". Is anyone going to Ocean City MD, for the Crusing Weekend in may?
          2006 G6 GT- Custom Dual Exhuast. Red Line Quicklifts. Debadged. Dr. Speed CAI Stage 3.Arrowhead hoodliner.

Comment

I never posted here for some reason but yeah. I live in the northeast part of the state in a real rural part. But I am going to college at central penn right outside of harrisburg in summerdale. Right now I am the only person with a G6. But I did see a red g6 v6 sedan parked at the campus when i took my placement exam.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Hi folks, I'm from North East PA. 35 miles north of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area.
              My car is the Crimson Red GTP CP, Sunroof.
              Auto and cloth (wife wanted both). K&N Panel Filter, (DR Speed Cold Airbox on order, Can't wait!) in dash 6 CD Changer, Burled walnut inserts ( Would have gone aluminum if I'd known better ) They shouldn't offer it unless they change all the aluminum inserts.

I ordered mine from Iraq, yes through the post exchange car sales program. They have little trailers set up in every major FOB to tempt us, and I bit.
              Its called Overseas Military Sales Corporation. http://WWW.ENCS.COM
              I asked for a GTO and they said no because it was made down under. They only sell "american cars". Anyhow I pre ordered it 10/25/2005 before I left FOB Diamondback, Mosul Iraq and it was waiting for me at a local participating dealer in Allentown (as a courtesy for troops), mid November.

I am glad I wasn't allowed to go for the GTO because I found out after I got home that gas was almost $3.00 a gallon. It was $1.96 when I left. Ouch!

Anyhow with the military discount I got $3,500.00 off. better than any dealer could have done.

Only 3 downfalls. I had to put a good size down payment and buy the car sight unseen, no road test, and no trade in's.
              All I had to go by were pictures and ratings in Magazines. I wasn't disapointed. The car is so much better than the 02 GA GT I own in power, ride and handeling.
              Since beginning of 2006 GM pulled out of the program, only Ford, Chrysler, and Harley Davidson are the only ones participating. So much for supporting the troops GM! I have only seen one other G6 GTP CP in town and it is been sitting in the local pontiac dealers lot for months now. Anyhow, regards fellow PA'ers and G6'ers

Bob

Comment

Just got my GTP two days ago. Bought a silver 6speed manual. Live in Gettysburg. I have not seen too many of the coupes out here

Comment

Hey all! I have already done the New Members section so I figured I'd come here and say what up to all the PAers! I just bought a Black G6 GTP w/ 6MT. I got the beige leather w/ inserts. I live in the Harrisburg area.

Little nugget: Originally from Scranton.
                  2006 G6 GTP. Mods: Painted headlights, System: Kenwood KFC-XW1202DVC 12" subwoofer, Kenwood Excelon KAC-X10D Mono subwoofer amplifier. Coming soon: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit

Comment

hey im 18 with a GT sedan in the pittsburgh area. Lets cruise sometime if your out this way.
                    2006 Electric Blue G6 GT

Comment

Maybe we should all meet somewhere, and just chill.
                      I now live in the Mechanicsburg area. Near the carlisle pike

Comment

Sup guys.. i live in Wilkes-Barre.. there are tons of G6's...A shit load of GT's and theres like 5 GP's up here.. i think there's a White 07 up here, I just saw it like last week.. If you guys have mod'd 6er's how come i didn;t see any up at Droptober fest at Luzerne County Comm. College or the Jack William Car show.. theres tons of mod'd cars that come from Harrisburg up here for the shows.
                        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Anyone around the Erie area or pass through often?

Comment

possible meeting somewhere around harrisburg?

hey guys i go 2 school up at state college and live in reading i'd b glad to meet up sumwhere in the west or sumwhere in the east part of pa 2 meet between philly and pittsburgh...whats every1 got done 2 their g6's in PA? 06 black gtp with custom exhaust and soon stage 3 intake here for now whoever wants 2 meet let me know or someone else can suggest a place just tell me wut u guys think

Comment

Originally posted by LaurensG6
                              I am a very new member, but I already like what I see on this board!!!!
                              I am 25 & I've had a 2007 G6 GT sedan since March of this year. I love this car soooo much. Many people say I'm obsessed. I baby it to death!
                              It's blue-gold crystal metallic and has the sun & sound package (panoramic roof, leather seats, etc) the works!! I don't see too many GT's around Pittsburgh (usually just the base models) I've only seen 1 GTP and it was pimp. I love driving around my GT!!!!
                              Pittsburgh representin'
                              GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X