Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd be down with a meet in spring or summer, i'll be down that way any way with hershey and shit.
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

If we can decide on a date.....

May - June??

Comment

Kinda hard for me to set a date... Looks like i will be getting laid off around april, may or June time... But i thought maybe have a 1 yr anniversary party??

Edit by schenko:

see this thread: http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14126
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

im down for whenever!! you guys know you want to see me again lol
          its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by schenko
            If we can decide on a date.....

May - June??
            I can do June down harrisburg, i'll be on vaction that way anyway
            2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Anyone know of a decent exhaust guy that has done work on your 6? My guy apparently can't put on a flowmaster 80 series on my GTP.
              Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
              MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

I already have the muffler, tips and a resonator. I could easily put the GT-R on. I didn't really like the GT-R sound so I went with this. Hence, I need custom bent tube and stuff all welded up and I don't have any of that kind of tooling. My guy called and said it can't be done but I have seen flowmaster 80's on a GTP. I don't think he even opened up the muffler box. So I need a new exhaust guy.

06 G6 Coupe.
                MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Re: Pennsylvania 6ers

I know this section is dead but anyone know of a tint place near the Lancaster area? Good work and not to overly priced?

Thanks in advance

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

I dont know any in the Lancaster area, but i am sure there are a few. I stick around the HBG area, so i am not to familair with Lancaster places. I would look for a good (car stereo) shop, they normally offer window tinting and sub out to a local ringer ( someone who is good at what they do) for their services.
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Thats the thing. I only go to school aroound here so I don't know many places. I'm more of a jeep kinda guy so most of my stuff is bought by places I know then I put it on. Even at home I really don't know of many stereo tint places just cuz it's not really my thing. Thanks Kyle. Maybe someone will chime in. And I really don't know any car guys at school from around here that might know.

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

Ok, i will try to do some research on another board i belong to, i think there are a few goat owners down in the Lancaster area, see if they know of anywhere..

Comment

Thanks. I also posted on my jeep forum but I don't think most of those guys do tint or stereo stuff to jeeps. They knew of an exhaust place when I asked but this may be out of their league. Thanks again. This is just about the last thing I do to it besides the strut bar.

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

wazzup, da poconos in tha house. anyone from stroudsburg, east stroundsburg, tannersville, marchalls creek, wind gap, saylersburg. big shout out. 3.5 gt coupe 07. mid feb. will ordering gtr catback and cai, paint caliper and dash trim

Comment

With all these new Pa 6ers we should get Pa Meet going on soon. Just by looking at the Pa'rs i'm in the middle of you's

Comment

where are we going to meet up at?

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                                X