Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all got myself a 06 GTP silver. Go to college in Millersville and I call home the Lehigh Valley. I havent seen many GTP's around here or at home. I'm still anxiously waiting to do a catback and intake.
    Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
    MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by wranglerboy93
      Hey all got myself a 06 GTP silver. Go to college in Millersville and I call home the Lehigh Valley. I havent seen many GTP's around here or at home. I'm still anxiously waiting to do a catback and intake.
      Craziness, I live in nazo as well.
      Mike # 3!

Comment

Originally posted by duffman13
        Looking for people around the Pittsburgh, Monroeville area, that know of a good car shop, that is good at all around car modifications?
        Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        We have lots of PA members... shouldn't be too hard .toyz is there, and I think Coupe too. This might belong in the regional thread.. but not really at the same time...
        Originally posted by scuba264
        Duffman, you live in Monroeville??? I went to Plum. I got a job and moved to State College, but I'm always around there since my Mom lives in Penn Hills now and my GF is living in Cranberry at the moment. We should hook up sometime. What are you looking for in town? I know a sweet tinting guy in monroeville and I'd check out Audio Communications on rt. 22 for audio/video stuff. They're a little pricey sometimes but know what they're doing. PM me or something...I'll be taking vacation from christmas eve to new years in the area.

Comment

WOW is there no one from PA that reads this thread????

Comment

not much action in the regional thread unless there is a meet being planned

Comment

We need more jibber jabber amongst our locals...

Spring Meet FTW!!!

Comment

Pennsylvania (especially Pittsburgh!) State College ain't bad either. Johnstown is a piece of crap and I hate philly(only because of their football team and the fans I know...geographically maybe it's ok )

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
                  Pennsylvania (especially Pittsburgh!) State College ain't bad either. Johnstown is a piece of crap and I hate philly(only because of their football team and the fans I know...geographically maybe it's ok )

hell yeah im down for a spring meet. by that time i should have some good mod's on my car and down to cruise.

Comment

Harrisburg Meet FTW!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by wranglerboy93
                      Hey if you want to see and hear what a GT-R sounds like and what a Crab looks like I am only about a hour away from you.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Do i need to start to plan another G6P.com party again??
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                          Do i need to start to plan another G6P.com party again??

YES!!

Comment

I couldn't come out for that car show during summer...I'd love to make it out in the spring. You should probably think about that. :warped:

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Hmm, appears to be a slight interest.

:warped:
                              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

You know I am always there for any party you throw.

Comment

Working...
                                X