This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where you AT

I KNO SUCKS ABOUT THE LACK OF CALI MEMBERS, MY FRIEND DRIVES AND RSX AND THE HAVE MEETS WITH SOMETIME 30-45 CARS ITS SICK. UHHH BUT CANT REALLY SHOW UP IN A 4 BANGER G6 LOL.. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT UP PICS. YOUR GUYS'S RIDES ARE SICK!

Comment

Originally posted by ck08g6 View Post
      ...UHHH BUT CANT REALLY SHOW UP IN A 4 BANGER G6 LOL...
      sure you can. then if you still cant...TURBO it!

Originally posted by ck08g6 View Post
      ...YOUR GUYS'S RIDES ARE SICK!
      thank you.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Answer to my own question has been completed. Huntington Beach it is!
        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

i saw a silver debadged g6 with the lower grille chrome strips today on Meridian Ave. Exchanged thumbs up's. Anyone from here?
          Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
          sigpic
          Progression Page
          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
          Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

You'll find me buzzin' around home in Huntington Beach, or Santa Ana where I work.

Stop by my progression and say Hi!

Custom Blacked out Chrome
            Color Matched Upper Grilles
            Door Sills
            Puddle Lights
            Steering Wheel swap
            Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Originally posted by wisdom View Post
              You'll find me buzzin' around home in Huntington Beach, or Santa Ana where I work.
              good to know, Im about an hour and thirty/forty-five from there

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Im in Ridgecrest. Stationed at the wonderful NAWC China Lake.

Comment

nice, just about an hour thirty roughly, Im 40mins south of Edwards

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Chino Hills,CA went to the krispy kreme car meet only g6 there come on people

Comment

Im kinda close to chino hills.. I did some work out there a few years back

Comment

Im a Inland Empire member, I see a few G6 fixed up but dont recognize any members from here...
                        11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
                        Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
                        13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
                        8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

there should be black GT coupe in and around your area. has the AIT kit on it. Im about an hour from the IE

Comment

Murietta/Temecula area here, not too far from the fun and twisty Ortega Highway 74!!

Comment

Working...
                            X