First Pics of Coupe Tails *UPDATED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont want to mess with mine til i know that they need messed with
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightG6
      Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      damnit! condensation in the driver side light after rain today. And there are some drops in there as well! they bettern not leave water marks when they dry.
      Please tell me you sealed these bad boys up be4 you installed them... cause if you looked at the rubber sealant around them it kinda blows.... i resealed them, washed the shit out of my car, rain'd and no condensation.. and i also ordered from iracemotors....

the only problem i have is the trunk lid with the tail lights.. since you gave that idea i'm gonna give that a awhirl and see if i can get the trunk not to rub against the tail lights
      well that's just bullshit these things should come ready to install. I paid enough for them. The guy wants me to send a picture of them. I'm gonna try to get a nice pic of all the crap that fell in there. Also, mine didn't leak the first few times it rained either. Only after it got really hot out, then rained. Maybe the sealant melted.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

• I will be getting mine in a couple more days! Do you advise to reseal them?
        "When you find that you've dug yourself a hole, STOP DIGGING!" -Unknown Car Salesman

Comment

• How did you guys reseal them? I was looking at them, and it looks like the sealant would leak right into the lights and you'd see it from the outside. Because you could already see the sealant from the outside that they used.
          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

• Aftermarket tailz

Originally posted by MidnightG6
            i dunno a friend of mine said any euro's you should reseal them be4 you put them on
            I bought some carbon fiber tailz for my 03 Grand Am and they were a big pain in the rear. First of all my bulb kept on popping out of the wire harness. So they sent me a updated wire harness. Then I started haivng condesation issues. I called them e-mailed them nothing. They have shitty customer sevice they just want your money.

I also ordered my set of black Euro tailz from IRACEMOTORS. I wasn't pleased I had a nice chip in one but the shipping was really shitty they were just wrapped in a plastic bag. But I took my set of tailz to the bodyshop and have them put some good sealeant on them so far its working knock on wood

Comment

• HAHA my euro's just broke..theres a bigf ass hole in them.. the middle bolt broke off and ripped a big ass hole in the inner housing. Told Iracemotors the problem, i just have to send pictures up to them to see what they say... Hope i'm not screwed with them.. only had them for like 3 weeks on the car
              2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

• that sucks... so bizzare that these are so problematic, who'd thik tail lights would destroy themselves

I'll go knock on some wood, mine still seem okay
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  How did you guys reseal them? I was looking at them, and it looks like the sealant would leak right into the lights and you'd see it from the outside. Because you could already see the sealant from the outside that they used.

I went to walmart and back in the auto stuff they have silcone thats made for cars its called permatex it comes in different colors black, red, or clear.. its a silicone adhesive sealant.. just let that stuff dry for 24 hours and your good.
                  2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

• Hmm yea permatex. never thought about that. About your problem, yea those freakin euros are so light and easily breakable. When I first picked it up I was afraid I was gonna break it.
                    -Mike #1

Comment

• guess you tightened the screw too much?
                      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

• i think i might of tightened it to tight.... hopefully Iracemotors can help me out when i send the pic's.. and yea i agree these tail light are very lite.... and that permatex work very well with the tails. even thou took me about an hour of being HIGH as can be that shit work great.. all you do is just run it were the other sealant is all the way around the tail..

Comment

Working...
                        X