Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad pics are not better then no pics j/k

That shiat looks sweet. I think i will get my GTO rears done
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      this topic is drifting a bit...
      haha i think you were a bit delayed on that since it went back to topic before you saying that

Comment

daytime pics please!

Comment

That looks really good on your car!
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i finially also got my set.. i re-sealed mine just in case cause the silcon is kinda funny on them.... mine will be in tomorrow.. and and yea those tinted ones on ebay.....NOPE.. Clear black like Mike's.. IRaceMotors
            2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

updated original post
              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Hot! Car is looking great!
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

so are they black because they look a lot lighter than the black of the car?
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

they arent as black as the car, but they are darker than in the pics...they'd look even better on your granite car probably
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

^exactly what I was thinking, hmm........
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

i still think they look good, i guess it would depend on the lighting really

Comment

Looks good
                          which seller did those come from.

Comment

very nice man
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I say pull them apart and color match them to the car. Thats the only real complaint I have on them, is that they dont match. I think they would look perfect if they blended in better, otherwise... I still want a set.
                              BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

hmmm I wonder if these would come apart. I know firsthand the stock ones cannot be opened without breaking them open. And you can't seal them back without it looking like crap.

those look really good on your car.
                                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                                X