Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iracemotors

Black 2007 GT coupe with Sport Package.
    DoctorSpeed CAB, 5/15% tint, G5 spoiler, Euro Black Tailz, GM Strut Bar, GY Eagle F1 A/S Tires.

Comment

• ok, well I was just curious because some sellers are upwards of 170 and another one is at 125
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoJac963
        ok, well I was just curious because some sellers are upwards of 170 and another one is at 125
        I know that iracemotors jacked up their prices as soon as everybody on here started buying the tails from them. After I bought mine from them they went up to $169 or something. Now there are cheaper sellers on ebay.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

• some more advertising

-Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

• how about some shots from directly behind the 6's with the lights?
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

• -Mike #1

Comment

• Originally posted by 07GT3900
                Anyone else having problems with the fit of these?
                It is ok, but not perfect. They are too tight to the trunk and I cannot tighten them without the lights moving in from the line of the bumper and rubbing the trunk too.
                Any tips or tricks used?
                I have the same problem, just not the same quality as factory.
                But what can we expect!

Comment

• I'll be getting mine in a few more days, I can't wait!
                  "When you find that you've dug yourself a hole, STOP DIGGING!" -Unknown Car Salesman

Comment

• Hey guys - I know several of you have purchased a set of Euro lenses. Would anyone be willing to sell their stockers to me, so that i may start up my tinted tail light core program for the coupe guys?

I'll pay a pretty competitive price, hopefully enough to cover the cost of your after market lights.

If you're interested, please PM me, i need to buy ASAP.

Chad
                    Chad
                    Unique Coatings
                    http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

• does anyone know if aftermarket tails are made for the sedan?

Comment

• not yet. sedans have taillight covers available.
                        -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                        X