Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, so looks like its around 10 or that weekend... Everyone let me know if you can make it.... Put ur name and what day is best please...

Mike (Pimpin'G6) - 10th - 13th....
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Stands right now looks like I can make it.

Comment

perfect... anyone else?
        sigpic
        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Helpin a buddy move that weekend probably.......so looks like a no go for me. Also moving on May long weekend. I know I know sounds like a ton of fun..........

Any other weekend should work for me.
          Originally posted by Lampoon
          I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
          '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

See how much fun this is?

Comment

no kidding.....
              sigpic

Comment

Well it looks like its just Me, Algon and Interfire.... It will be on May 12 afternoon (3ish)... Where abouts are you two coming from? I'll try and make the meet close to where you two are coming from so you guys dont have to run around the city finding the spot...
                sigpic

Comment

3 of us eh, maybe a different week would be better. I'd be coming from Lethbridge but would like to get more people together if possible.

Comment

alright than, we'll try for june later on
                    sigpic

Comment

sorry been gone 4 a bit. I have a wedding on May long and have to be in Red Deer the weekend after, too much stuff to do on the only free w/end left. June maybe?
                      BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                      ^ The Man
                      v The Legend

Comment

Alright, so June is just around the corner and was wondering what everyones schedule was like for a meet in Calgary? Let me know.. I really want to get a meet set up
                        sigpic

Comment

well anyone up for a meet now? its june and would really like to get one going..... please let me know....
                          sigpic

Comment

The weekend of the 22nd I could probably be up for one. Depends what everyone else's schedule is like.

Comment

Im on a ten and four rotation, so i would be down for every second weekend for the rest of the summer.
                              2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Roger that 10-4.

Comment

Working...
                                X