This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virginia 6ers

Derek is a poser!! he's such a dweeb in person!!

Love ya Derek!!

Comment

Anyone in here nere the Winchester/Front Royal of VA?
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Hampton Roads G6er here! The city I live in is actually a tiny place called Poquoson, but the Hampton Roads area people seem to know more and it's really close.

Anyone relatively close to the vicinity?

Comment

lets do a meet!

Comment

757 6er here (Chesapeake/Portsmouth to pinpoint it)!!! ANyone else from the 7even Cities?

Comment

703 NoVA hurr fool.
              Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Does Anyone Know of Any Shops to handle my Customization.

Whats the deal VA? I will be coming home from deployment soon and Im trying to give my 6 the works, Im talking headers exhaust, exterior/interior mods. Does anyone know any shops in Virginia to get some things installed.

Comment

Re: Does Anyone Know of Any Shops to handle my Customization.

where at in VA?

turbo G6
                  GA gt

Pontiact STL meet

V6

Comment

Originally posted by ItzYourz
                    Whats the deal VA? I will be coming home from deployment soon and Im trying to give my 6 the works, Im talking headers exhaust, exterior/interior mods. Does anyone know any shops in Virginia to get some things installed.
                    Theoretically 90% of the stuff you can do yourself. The only things you might want done by others is headers, and exhaust you can try yourself. If you fail at it like me you'll have to bring it to just your average joe's exhaust / muffler shop. I went to a Monro Muffler (chain store around here) and they did it all up for me. All my other mods I've done myself. As there are not a pair of headers for any 6er yet that anyone has tried, there's not much there unless you wanna find a shop to do a custom job, which people have been trying to find on here for a while too.
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I with WoodburyMan. Most of the stuff you can do yourself and save money for more stuff!!! Take a look at the "how to" thread for some ideas. back from your deployment.

Comment

if you are wanting to get stuff fabbed up then these guys are wrong

but if they are right then i agree. do it yourself and save the money

Comment

Thanx for the suggestions.....
                          bainecotec-Im will be coming back to Chesapeake, Va. (757).

Comment

Hey anyone in here near Richmond, VA? I am here on a business trip and I am near Staples Mill Road off of Broad st. I miss my G6 and wouldnt mind checking out some others' cars. I have nothing better to do when im not working lol. Although I do have a pretty nice Dodge Charger rental we can race heheh.
                            QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
                            Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

I should be back this fall from my deployment and I'll be moving from Fairfax to the Norfolk area and attending ODU for school. Hooray!

Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

fredricksburg/lorton
                                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X