No announcement yet.

satellite radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had sirius installed in my old car. had a h.u. that was sirius ready and i installed the receiver in the glovebox. great setup.
    when i was listening to howard one morning, someone called in and asked the very same question that was originally posted.
    someone told howard that there was going to be a sirius box to replace the XM one in the GM vehicles. it would use the existing H.U. and antenna.
    not sure if or when this will become available, but its something to look foward too(:

Comment

i'm not sure the exact date, but it's supposed to come out in the next few months. XM sucks ass and i don't want a new head unit so i can't wait til it comes out. Sirius is at least 10 times better.
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

so they are going to come out with the box to keep the factory head unit in place and get sirius!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yep, it uses the XM antenna and everything. and i heard it's only gonna be like $100.
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Re: satellite radio

Under normal circumstances, the two paste-type backup sensor probe is relatively cheap, but also to meet the needs of reversing, apply to ordinary cars. Slightly high-end cars can choose drilling probe, because the probe is embedded in the bumper, more beautiful, but the price is relatively expensive.

Comment

Um, thanks for the informative post, But I had to stop reading for fear of falling asleep. Thanks for reviving a dinosaur of a thread. Now if you are a bot please GTFO quietly.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150 View Post
                Um, thanks for the informative post, But I had to stop reading for fear of falling asleep. Thanks for reviving a dinosaur of a thread. Now if you are a bot please GTFO quietly.

GTFO...SPAM!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

thanks for the useless information.

I hate hurricanes
                  Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Comment

Working...
                  X