Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Got my first car few years ago and still driving it. A Blue GT! It was in terrible condition so it was cheap but have since fixed it right up. Last owner trashed it but now its in good hands. Body has a little over 70k mi and engine probably starting to hit 10k soon. First thing I did was get a brand new 3.5 and then start modifying a couple years later. Its been a long ride so far and I dont see it ending anytime soon so I plan on making the "perfect g6" (in my eyes) to ride with to the day I can get a G8 or GTO (in my dreams anyways).

2 years old but just recently becoming an active G6er and really starting to modify my car. Ive read probably everything about the G6 by now. Looks like Im a little late to the party though huh
    Engine: K&N CAI, Mobil 1, BG MOA, BG 44K, 91 Octane

Drive-train: Trans Tune

Body: Stage 1 Weight Reduction, Vortex Generators

Suspension: Megan Racing STB

Exhaust: Custom 2.5in Cat-back

Brakes: EBC Ultimax Rotors, EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Wheels and Tires: Enkei Lusso Wheels, Toyo Proxes T1 Sport Tires

Audio: Rockford Fosgate 4 Speaker Replacement, Alpine Head Unit w/ Metra Kit

Re: Hey guys

Great job getting it all fixed. I too have a GT and I feel I still have more to learn about this G6 of mine though. Are you on Garage Amino? It's worth checking out from the apps store

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
      Great job getting it all fixed. I too have a GT and I feel I still have more to learn about this G6 of mine though. Are you on Garage Amino? It's worth checking out from the apps store
      Never heard of it. Whats it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrax View Post
        Never heard of it. Whats it about?
        It's a automotive enthusiasts kind of place. I post up anything I have done or will do to my daily car or a project car. If you like to post up about what you are doing or have done. Then this is the place. It's on both android and apple

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
          It's a automotive enthusiasts kind of place. I post up anything I have done or will do to my daily car or a project car. If you like to post up about what you are doing or have done. Then this is the place. It's on both android and apple
          Yeah man I found it and tried getting it but it keeps giving me an error when i make an account saying "access denied"

Comment

Thanks for checking it out. I hope you get it to work for you though. I'm really glad I found it personally.

Comment

Working...
            X