Cloudly Headlight Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudly Headlight Cover

Have your headlights gotten cloudy or changed color. Mine had and I tried the quick fix from the auto parts store and it looked great for about a month then back to getting cloudy. Well considered replacing the headlight units and found it to be a pricey move. Then after seeing a commercial on TV I purchased a set (left & right side) for half the price of the auto part store. They were shipped to the house within three days and they were quick plug and play change. They came complete with all bulbs installed, just had to adjust the height (they came low) of the lights. My son has a G6 and I told him to do the same for his car. Hope this helps someone out there.

Re: Cloudly Headlight Cover

it might help if you say where you got them.

Comment

RockAuto.com

Comment

that IS a good price.on taillights too.

Comment

1000 grit sandpaper and a can of 2k clear. $30 and a little work makes them good for years.

Comment

Yes it does and ChrisFix on YouTube has a good video posted on how to do it right. If you have the time to do it.

Comment

Headlight Restoration using Clear Coat. This video will show you how to clean and restore your headlights so they will never turn yellow or hazy again! You h...

Comment

Working...
              X