Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber plates/Bolts-Help!

Orig thread is here: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ghlight=camber

I am looking to see if ANYONE has an unused rear camber/plate/bolt kits that were made a couple years ago. I am not looking to purchase it, just borrow it (with a deposit) so I can see about making a set for my G6. I've tried contacting the guy who made them, and actually exchanged emails for a new run/set for almost 1.5 years, but he fell off the face of the earth and stopped responding to emails.

Thanks!

Re: Camber plates/Bolts-Help!

For me, I was trying to get Cade's camber plate kit also. I did see another company make a positive locking camber kit that I want to get for when I need to get that negative camber in spec. They are Ireland Engineering and they have a lot for the M3. Plus, when you get the kit on their, you can put a red dot on the spot where the negative camber that is set for corners when racing(if you do?) and a green dot on the spot for your daily driving camber. So then you can jack up the rear end and just loosen up and go back and forth to the red dot or the green.

Comment

I replied days ago but never got approved or something?

I actually like that setup you posted. Once I can find someone I believe won't screw up the frame of my car, I'll get it done. I'm looking at sometime in late July and around$400 in labor or so as a jump off point.

I'll post before and after pics...

Comment

You checked it out? They are sweet right

Comment

It's almost complete. I'll upload the final pics once it's back installed in the car and I can get it an alignment.

Comment

Looks great! Did you weld them yourself?

Comment

Working...
            X