Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hazards, reading lights, stereo, everything flashing... then dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazards, reading lights, stereo, everything flashing... then dead.

Hi Guys,

Just had some kind of demonic possession, electrical failure bad dream crap just happen to my G6.

I was taking out the trash and noticed my hazards on, got in the turn them off but the button was not even engaged... wtf... stick in the key and turn to ACC and then the reading lights and stereo start flashing in sync... dash lights flashing... pegs are fluttering quickly... when i tried to turn it over it all stopped and nothing happened but the low battery clicking... when i turned the headlights to on it all stopped... tried a couple more times to start it and the battery just died all together and now it's sitting their with dim running lights that i can turn off... what the actual F just happened?

Never seen this kind of craziness... Has anyone else experienced this? Did my car just have an aneurism and die on me?

Re: Hazards, reading lights, stereo, everything flashing... then dead.

I've had similar issues when working on the interior and not disconnecting the battery, which lead to a drained battery.
    Apparently the computers in our cars go bat-shyte crazy under low-voltage conditions.
    How's things going now the battery is charged again?
    My progression page Clicky

Comment

Working...
    X