X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Tinted Sedan Tail Lights

SOLD
    Hey Everyone,

I'm selling my tinted Sedan Tail Lights on Ebay and I figured i would toss up the link on here, for the few people who still log on and check the classifieds.
    Right now they are on ebay for $80 obo

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Need these gone! They are just sitting in a box taking up space in my basement.

From my ebay description:
    Here are a pair of Pontiac G6 Tinted Tail Lights. These are stock G6 tail lights that have been sprayed with VHT Nightshade. They are by no means perfect, they have slight surface "scratches" which are hard to capture on camera and the paint isn't perfect since they were not professionally tinted but still look great. There are no cracks or anything like that on them. I have run them on my car for the past 6 years or so without any issues. They are in full working order and will come with bulbs. I took a few pictures in different lighting so you can get an idea of the darkness of tint. You can still see all the lights at night, it is visible when breaking and reversing. I don't have any pictures of them at night. I will gladly try to answer any questions you may have.
    Thank You!
    Last edited by AVT5G6; 06-08-2017, 03:26 PM.
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Re: Tinted Sedan Tail Lights

do you have any experience with plastidip vs nightshade? interested in nightshade to replace my plastidip tint on my taillights, not sure if worth though

Comment

Originally posted by suo View Post
      do you have any experience with plastidip vs nightshade? interested in nightshade to replace my plastidip tint on my taillights, not sure if worth though
      I have nightshade on my coupe. It's faded a lot since I first applied it, but I never clear coated. Also a bit difficult to get both taillights evenly coated...
      2009.5 G6 GT Coupe
      Mods:

CRAB Intake. Custom 2.5" cat back dual out Exhaust. WAMS 93 ECM/Race TCM. Brembos. Eibach Springs. Koni Yellow Struts/Shocks. Racingline STB. Custom 1/0 OFC Grounding Kit. Turbo Cobalt wheels with 245/40/18 Dunlops. Motorsports tech 19mm spacers. Rotorpros Drilled/Slotted Rotors. Debadged. Eagle Eyes CCFL Halo Projector Headlights. DDM 35w 8000k Lows and Fogs. LED Glow Interior Lighting. Ballistic Hollow Point Sound Insulation on doors, rear deck, and trunk. JVC Double Din touch screen head unit. Boston Pro 60s Component speakers and Kicker KS rear deck 6x9s. 2 Kicker Comp R subwoofers 12" in custom sealed box. Kenwood KAC-9106D mono and Alpine MRP-F300 4 channel Amplifiers. Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor. Windows 35% Front 20% Rear Tint .Tail lights tinted with VHT Night shade .Compustar Remote Start/Keyless Entry with 1m range upgrade. Racingline MMIs, Trans Cooler, AIT Concept bumpers and side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick15379 View Post
        I have nightshade on my coupe. It's faded a lot since I first applied it, but I never clear coated. Also a bit difficult to get both taillights evenly coated...
        have a picture of your 6 anywhere? i'd like to see how it looks compared to mine with plastidip

Comment

I used the Rustoleum brand spray tint, wet sanded good and clear coated. After getting beat on in the Vegas sun for over 6 years I haven't had any fading.
          2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

Bumpidy Bump! Any takers?
            Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Tinted Sedan Tail Lights

FS: A set NOS Cibie 35 rectangular yellow fog lights with chrome housings. Bulbs and wiring are included, lights are working. Included are NOS Original Cibie covers. Price 195 euro shipping.

Comment

Tinted Sedan Tail Lights

FS 70 Chevelle OEM Tail Lights lens. Left and right. Sitting in shop for 40 plus years. 150 shipped. Also have many more 70 Chevelle parts for sale.

Comment

Tinted Sedan Tail Lights

These lights were originally JDM only. They should have two red lenses. They never had orange rear indicators on JDM series one lights, the first to get orange were the hex lights.

In addition to the colour differences, there is a wiring difference on the genuine lights that allows both to work as tail lights, which the repros wont have even if you change the lenses to be correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X