Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*RESPOND* HELP ME MAKE PERFORMANCE MODS TO MY 3.5L V6 GT G6 2007 Pontiac convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *RESPOND* HELP ME MAKE PERFORMANCE MODS TO MY 3.5L V6 GT G6 2007 Pontiac convertible

Hello i am new to this forum and was just wondering if i could get some help. Im looking at getting a new intake, Mass Airflow Sensor, and also a tune of some kind if someone can lead me in the right direction. I got rid of my stock muffler and got a magnaflow muffler. That is really all I have done so far. I just want some more information from experienced people to help me increase power and bring this car to life. Thanks.

Re: *RESPOND* HELP ME MAKE PERFORMANCE MODS TO MY 3.5L V6 GT G6 2007 Pontiac converti

the three basic upgrades for our vehicles are Intake, Exhaust and Tune. If you can still get a hold of one, WAMS tune is a good way to go.. After that you can do small additions like motor mount inserts, grounding kit, STB but our engine is pretty limited as far as performance mods go. Also there is no need for a new MAF sensor.
    2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

Re: *RESPOND* HELP ME MAKE PERFORMANCE MODS TO MY 3.5L V6 GT G6 2007 Pontiac converti

I appreciate your reply. What air intakes do you recommend along with exhaust systems?

Comment

go here -> http://www.crabintakes.com/ and send Lampoon an Email. There might be a chance he has an intake system left. At the very least see if you can get a heat shield from him and you can use that with a K&N intake if you need to. as far as exhaust, there are still a couple cat back systems out there for the G6 but I m pretty sure you have an extra support bar on the convertible. your best bet may be to go custom.
        2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

Do you know what the max HP this car can squeeze out is? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X