X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsun_ty
    Hot photos!! :P
    Redsun it was great hanging out and chatting with you before everyone showed up

Comment

I cleaned the thread up a bit, and deleted the poll. I also edited the first post to make the meet official.

BTW, great to meet the new faces (Kirstie and Chris). I hope to see you out in the future.

Now we need to get Overclock This out!

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

It was great meeting you guys - I look forward to the next meet.

Happy belated b-day Tom.

We'll have to continuously recruit around the GTA and get more people on the forum.

Aside for next time: take a pic of the convertible w/the site decals showing!
        2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
        - 6 Speed Automatic
        - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
        - Chrome lower grill inserts
        - Spoiler

Comment

Damn... I totally missed out lately...

If there's a weekend meet I'd definitely be in.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Not sure I will be able to make it every weekend - lol - hubbie already thinks I am nuts for going to the ones I have gone to. Maybe if I can get him to come too he might learn to enjoy it!

Comment

Get Tom's buddy out with the Trans AM and your hubby will be insisting you go!
              - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
              - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                Get Tom's buddy out with the Trans AM and your hubby will be insisting you go!
                I wish - his Trans Am was I think a 1997 model - they probably are much different but I did mention it to him....we will see

He will just have to learn to deal with my wierdness Even though we are newly weds (married January 24/07 in Jamaica) we lived together for 5 years before this...you think he would be used to my strangeness already hmmm

Comment

Nah. I never got used to the strangeness of my ex. We were together for almost 10 years.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Next meet... I think we need to bring a bday cake for TLS ... I think Loblaw's makes one based on Disney's 'Cars' lol.

Ratskat: Sens vs. Buffalo ... excited?
                    - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                    - Spoiler

Comment

We should do like a cruise around something like that ! Lets Hog the road.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                        Originally posted by redsun_ty
                        By the way could you send me those full size pictures that Tom took. I sent you a PM about that but dun know if you got it or not.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

ya Kat get her to come it'll be fun
                          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

[quote=redsun_ty]
                            Originally posted by ratskat
                            Originally posted by "redsun_ty":zspdx3n1
                            By the way could you send me those full size pictures that Tom took. I sent you a PM about that but dun know if you got it or not.[/quote:zspdx3n1]

Got your pm - but I was at work....will send now

Comment

At our next meet & greet, I'm gonna try and get my buddy to come... I let him take my gtp for a spin last night and the smile he had for the hour that followed was hilarious and gratifying at the same time.

kat: I requested the decals seeing how good they looked on your vert'... hopefully I'll hear something soon.
                              - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                              - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                                At our next meet & greet, I'm gonna try and get my buddy to come... I let him take my gtp for a spin last night and the smile he had for the hour that followed was hilarious and gratifying at the same time.

kat: I requested the decals seeing how good they looked on your vert'... hopefully I'll hear something soon.
                                Kewl! Yeah I love the decal - wish there was one we could put for either top of front window or back window that stretches the length of the windshield - might look kewl - or could look tacky lol

Comment

Working...
                                X