Demon EYES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon EYES!

So just a quick question in order to install demon eyes in my headlights do I have to take the headlight assembly apart? Or is there a way to avoid all that. Any input will help thank you

Re: Demon EYES!

Would also like to know this. Post pics when done OP! Which demon eyes did you buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt there is anyway around it, you have to take apart projector housing which you have to take the lenses off to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TacosRule11 View Post
        So just a quick question in order to install demon eyes in my headlights do I have to take the headlight assembly apart? Or is there a way to avoid all that. Any input will help thank you
        Hey mayby is better if you can buy the halo headlight. And is just install it.. i did it to mine 20089g6 gt coupe

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Comment

What brand are those?

Comment

^ those are Spyders.....they're known to have problems. go with eagle eyes.
            2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

Originally posted by oilnelg95 View Post
              Hey mayby is better if you can buy the halo headlight. And is just install it.. i did it to mine 20089g6 gt coupe

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk
              They look pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
              X