[Question]2006 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 How to Turn Headlights Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Question]2006 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 How to Turn Headlights Off

if you turn it towards you in turns everything off. Just like older cars have.

Comment

[QUOTE=waterfowler76;557369]Hmmmm.. so out of curiosity, what happens when you guys turn the end of the turn signal switch towards you?

Nothing happens at all. Only if the car is in 'Park' and not moving then I can turn the headlights off. If the car is in 'Drive' the light switch is completely useless. I hate this auto headlight feature.

Another flaw I discovered is that when I turn the engine off and leave the key in 'Access' position, the headlights will not turn off automatically and will continue to drain the battery. I got stranded because of it. It will only turn off automatically if the key is in the 'Off' position. In other vehicles the headlights only get turned 'on' automatically if the engine is running, and 'off' when the engine stops....which makes a lot more sense.

Comment

i am thinking there is something going on. This must of been an issue and someone did something to keep them on when the key is in the car.. You could try greasing all the connections on the BCM.

Comment

Working...
        X